Michael Penix Jr. will be the best QB in the draft

2legit

All Star
Daps
Im calling it here. Michael Penix Jr. will be a star in the NFL. He reminds me of a Lefty Philip Rivers. His release is quick and his accuracy is laser like. He was throwing the prettiest Deep Balls all year. He is gonna get drafted late in the 1st Round to a good team and win a Superbowl young like Big Ben.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ive said this since the Bears fiasco with JF. Told them taking Caleb is the wrong move and that Penix is the best QB this draft. I truly hope the vikings dont take him

broller

Veteran
Daps
Penix played 6 years in college, 4 of those years he couldn’t finish the season due to injury.

I’m to believe he’s gonna stay healthy vs athletes that are bigger, stronger and faster than the ones he saw in college?

Adrian Peterson got hurt a bit in college, so did Frank Gore.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Penix played 6 years in college, 4 of those years he couldn’t finish the season due to injury.

I’m to believe he’s gonna stay healthy vs athletes that are bigger, stronger and faster than the ones he saw in college?
He's on Klutch. Bron got him the best roi....I mean herbs :troll:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I like penix :dame: but theres definitely some questions and concerns

injury history coupled with him spending 6 years in college so his age is a bit up there
accuracy taking a huge nosedive out of the pocket/off-platform to the point its not good
concerns with intermediate game

not in any order

what he has and is a huge plus and arguably his best trait, is downfield accuracy. this is a big plus. however, just that alone wont carry him in the league
obviously a very good arm and ability to make any throw
is mobile enough to pick up some downs with his legs, not a statue