NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
FGVXNBVWYAENgDz

Last edited:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I'm gonna speak on this, like I spoke on it, to folks at my job, and I wanna be honest......

"Who gives AF, about Michael Strahan, going to space?" :what:

You nggas love, idolization.....View media item 13191

Midst of a pandemic. Midst of record inflation. Midst of systematic racism. Midst of violence, and etc. Salute to him, on his successes in life (NFL HOFer, talk-show host, etc). Let's be be clear, from where he was at 20 years ago, Strahan pulled, a super left-field, power move. Would've never thought, it'd be him (of NFL players, from his era)......

But wit that said, you got ppl, idolizing this fuk shyt. Who is he, in the big scheme of things? How bout taking a child w/ a terminal illness, a child from the slums....anyone, who would NEVER have the opportunity, to take this trip? These ppl, got bank, on top of bank, on top of bank, with the power to make shyt happen. Those are feel-good stories. :unimpressed:

Cacs got folks right back, to worrying about Kanye's divorce, Strahan going to the moon, and Elon Musk, being an "influencer". Whatever that means, as dude is already an influencer. :camby:

They want u c00ns, and sheep, focused on everything, but reparations, reform, etc. I could give AF about this clown, going to space. :rudy:

And fukk your obligatory, "You madddd...." c00ns:umad:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By the time space travel becomes as common as air travel now, all of us will be dead. I’d really love to watch the planet from space We were born too early :francis: