• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
yo....that hook at the end of @tonyclifton joint was raw as fukk...i was feelin that....went perfect with the beat....good shyt with the two characters....I wish you had spit longer on the second verse...

that beat is dope...

:wow: at the jack move from @MichaelWhite

damn....flipped the hook on him...

dope battle...

yo @cook....salute for puttin this tourney on...we got a lot of talented cats on here

"this the way that michael white goes down, this the way that i do my sound"

Diddy-Bop-Writing-a-book.gif

:mjlol: that gif goes perfect with @tonyclifton beat :laff:::guilty::stylin:

Daps
I'll start off by saying

Michaelwhite. You are dope as fukk. Mixing voice delivery is top shyt. :salute:

When I saw I was battling you I was not happy. Barring the Ugo Stan's I think you got this .

I approved this battle to go through because I would rather lose than move on knowing another dude beat me but was late....... That being said. If you didnt have my beat, hook or everything I said and we posted at the same time I think I woulda had you. You no doubt would have had a dope ass verse but without you flipping my shyt I feel I would have had he edge. Just saying lol

Cook. As a favor for everyone moving forward we should have the time and date set in stone. It wouldn't be far in the quarter or semis for someone to just wait knowing they will be able to still get it in while hearing the other person and flipping it.

On another note . Michael white and everyone else dope we should get a legit mixtape going. Maybe even tourney style where someone makes a beat and we can do choruses and hooks and the best gets on the tape. That way we can involve all the dope best makers , mixers producers as well
And don't worry Michael white. I have access to a studio so I won't be rapping in a closet on my phone :lolbron:
Just a thought .

:russ: Your shyt actually sounds great considering you just did it through your iPhone. To keep it 100, I actually had 90% of that verse done before I heard your track. I just couldn't figure out what beat I wanted to use. Then, while racing home from work to record my rebuttal, I noticed you left that beat playing at the end and that's when I got the idea for the jack move. I had the track done right at the deadline, but when I bounced it, there were a bunch of delays in the wrong parts (outdated DAW issues) so I had to re-open it and fix it. Your track was real dope, kid. I was getting super irritated because I couldn't gather any ammo on you, so I had to rely on a dope flow and some hateful bars lol. Thanks for letting the late shyt slide, and I look forward to collabin' in the future for sure. :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.