Michele Bachmann ‘Goes Rogue

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
I often wonder :wtf: is wrong with the voters in the districts of lunatics like Michelle Bachmann, Steve King, and Louie Gohmert.

:to: Her district is mostly rural..as long as you say praise the lord and have an R next to your name it should be a landslide

she barely made it this time tho by less than 1% and she spent 10 times more than the DFL candidate..theyre starting to wake up..shes not coming back

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could it be a result of sexual frustration from being married to an obviously closeted homosexual.

[ame=http://youtu.be/ADMgWXBzPwQ]We Salute Marcus Bachmann, Gay Husband of michele bachmann - YouTube[/ame]

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
one of the things that made me despise democrats during Bush's time in office was how blatant their hating was and how angry all the liberals seemed

And republicans are doing the same exact thing just hating on the president just to hate...its possible to critique without coming off so angry and unappealing

i think politics is a lost cause people will do what it takes just to "win" heck they will go against things they even supported in the past in the name of partisanship

i'm honestly tuned out of politics...there are solutions but not with the charade that exists today

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
one of the things that made me despise democrats during Bush's time in office was how blatant their hating was and how angry all the liberals seemed

And republicans are doing the same exact thing just hating on the president just to hate...its possible to critique without coming off so angry and unappealing

i think politics is a lost cause people will do what it takes just to "win" heck they will go against things they even supported in the past in the name of partisanship

i'm honestly tuned out of politics...there are solutions but not with the charade that exists today

Bruh I'm with you. Dudes in HL act like fox news is terrible but they sit there and watch the left-wing equivalent in MSNBC. People like you on the right and all these liberals in here is what's wrong with this system. You fit your views into small boxes like "Democrat" and "Republican" and cant see outside of it. And the worst part is dems and repubs are practically the same.

Edit: I forgot about your first part. I try to be objective and we've had some time to look back on it... George bush Jr was the worst president we've seen in awhile. And what's even worse is Obama has carried on a lot of his policies.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give it up to one crazy c*nt of a politician ya'll

michele-bachmann-crazy-president.jpeg

NoFunEver.jpg

bachmann-crazy-eyes.jpeg

1337831922_michele_bachmann_crazy_eyesarge300_xlarge.jpeg

images

photo-marcus-bachmann-jazz-clap.jpg
Applaud this bytch

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

No matter how much you post this tripe, it will NEVER be true.

And there is no left wing equivalent of FoxNews, you people need to stop pushing that idiotic false equivalency.

It's like trying to compare two cars from two different companies and calling them the same because they both drive really really fast.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
No matter how much you post this tripe, it will NEVER be true.

And there is no left wing equivalent of FoxNews, you people need to stop pushing that idiotic false equivalency.

It's like trying to compare two cars from two different companies and calling them the same because they both drive really really fast.

Exhibit A of angry partisan

:beli:

i don't know why more engineers level 3 cfa's and economists don't actually run for president

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most live in hopelessly gerrymandered districts where anybody with an (R) next to their name would easily win. :manny:

Yep...what's crazy is that her district is right next to Keith Ellison's district, who was the first Muslim ever elected to the US House. Minnesota politics are weird like that.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Exhibit A of angry partisan

:beli:

i don't know why more engineers level 3 cfa's and economists don't actually run for president
LOL @ you of all people wanting CFA's and Economists to run for President.

You supported the War in Iraq and Iran. Nuff said.

Where are you when people in HL and KTL constantly pointed out that the US Military is gorging on the budget and has no need to be that large?

A CFA and economist would have invested that wasted military bread in the infrastructure of the US which would provide jobs for millions of citizens.

A CFA and Economist would have BEEN legalized marijuana and taxed the fukk out of it and used that money to fund education, knowing that a well educated and skilled populace is not only key to the productivity of the nation but also to the ability of our best and brightest to compete on the world stage.

Cut the bullshyt "I'm above it all" type posts dog, everyone in HL knows you, knows what you're about, the fact that you post LESS of the bullshyt doesn't mean you don't believe it in, it just means you're tired of all the regulars shytting on you.