Michelle Obama talks “reverse racism” in new book Becoming

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
what are you saying here? you support the assassination of malcolm because he modified his beliefs?

cia tried character assassination and when that didn't work he got cut down. same with all strong black leaders of the time.
No, I'm saying he was poisoned in the middle east and persuaded to modify, so I take the goofy islamic racial equality speeches with a grain of salt. Arabs and Muslim Serbs are racist as hell...:mjlol:
Don't ever put that jacket on me again you weird fukk nikka...That "jump to conclusions" internet technique is for use on fools, not I.
"Oh, so you muat support y since you said x" head ass nikka
:camby:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's a lot of emotion breh. all i can say is you're way more invested in what you expect from politicians than i am. :yeshrug:

they are the new celebrities, the superstars of this generation. people are now substituting these clowns over all the boring people in entertainment right now. it wasn't like this back in the day.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No, I'm saying he was poisoned in the middle east and persuaded to modify, so I take the goofy islamic racial equality speeches with a grain of salt. Arabs and Muslim Serbs are racist as hell...:mjlol:
Don't ever put that jacket on me again you weird fukk nikka...That "jump to conclusions" internet technique is for use on fools, not I.
look at you getting all sassy and acting like a bytch. :lolbron:

you will create whatever narrative you want to support you dumb azz pov on malcolm. fact is you a puzzy and a waste of time. you the perfect embodiment of a fake woke militant cornball. this you for real
rUeDebR.png

:mjlol: foh lame

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at you getting all sassy and acting like a bytch. :lolbron:

you will create whatever narrative you want to support you dumb azz pov on malcolm. fact is you a puzzy and a waste of time. you the perfect embodiment of a fake woke militant cornball. this you for real
rUeDebR.png

:gladbron:
:russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
She's formed an odd but cute friendship with George W. Bush. I mean he's a likable guy but do you think the version of the Obama's you all believe in would be cozying up to him? Just take the good and note the bad for future reference. You all don't take notes and you end up disappointed.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want the paragraphs before and after :yeshrug:
As a nikka who enjoys reading, I know context is important. :hubie:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
THE SAME THING YOU GET FOR VOTING...

NOTHING

I DID GET TO KEEP A COUPLE OF HOURS OF MY DAY
TO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH MY
SIGNIFICANT OTHER..
:devil:
:evil:

Nah. I got a say who is in charge of my state’s local government. I voted against racist republicans in my state who are openly tryna politically disenfranchise blacks. I voted against trump and all of the militant right wing white supremacist organizations who unanimously aligned behind trump. It didn’t take me hours to vote either. Both times I voted in less than 25 minutes.

You don’t lose shyt by voting. You allowed hurt feelings regarding the dems to outweigh logic and common sense. Blacks like you and Tariq sat back and pouted which assisted trump and his brand of white supremacists to gain more power. You didn’t the dems you only hurt other blacks.

:ohhh:THE SAME shyt THAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU VOTE.

DEMS WILL EVENTUALLY CAVE IN TO US
WHEN THEY KEEP LOSING
THESE ELECTIONS.
:devil:
:evil:

Come on fam, you can’t really believe this. Most blacks already don’t vote as it is. If not voting was going to get either party to cater to us then it would’ve happened already.

You’re not even being honest with yourself because the dems didn’t lose these latest elections. The dems picked up 40 seats and if it weren’t for gerrymandering, voter suppression and other tricks republicans would’ve got wiped out even worse.

The truth is that we should be more involved in politics not less. We should cultivating candidates like Hillum and Abrams, not waiting until they’ve already been built up and cultivated by the democratic liberal machine to try and force them to transform into pro black candidates. Had we identified the talent in people like Gillum and Abrams and supported them from the ground up before they got co-opted by white liberals then maybe they’d be more in tune with us and less in tune with them. Regardless tho, sitting on our asses talking about “we gon make them cave in to us by not voting” isn’t going to get it. That exposes a lack of understanding of how what’s going on and what we’re up against.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You watch too many movies and read too few books.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
No. Of course not.

But I want Iran to be stopped from getting nuclear weapons at any cost.

I had originally asked, "Aren't you the one who supports invading Iran? Put down the Tom Clancy novels, son."

You replied:
"No. Of course not. But I want Iran to be stopped from getting nuclear weapons at any cost."

:jbhmm:
:russ:

OK.