Michigan is about to turn into a battleground over voter rights

Discussion in 'Higher Learning' started by winb83, Apr 14, 2021.

1. winb83

winb83 Vote Him Out Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Michigan
    Coli Cash:
    $348906.00

The republican state legislature is trying to take measures to roll back the absentee ballot expansion the citizens voted to have.
    As Michigan G.O.P. Plans Voting Limits, Top Corporations Fire a Warning Shot
    So these fools want you to mail in a photocopy of your ID using a stamp so they can mail you a ballot and then you gotta use another stamp to mail your ballot back.

They also about to do this in a way that removes the governor’s veto power.
    To do so would require 340,047 voter signatures, or 10 percent of the vote in the last governor’s election. Mr. Weiser said that the signatures would be gathered through county committees with party funding.

2. mc_brew

mc_brew #NotMyPresident

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    the black cat is my crown...
    Coli Cash:
    $45696.00

i live in michigan, i doubt this passes..... hopefully, if this gets on the ballot, advocacy groups come out with guns blazing and pull out all stops to defeat this...

dblive and MyAccount dapped this.
  3. Payday23

Payday23 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

America is already a battleground over voting rights. Dems need to act quickly before they don't have enough time. This is an historic moment between being allowed to vote and having some say to the GOP choosing your government for you

dblive, sdizzle, radio rahiem and 3 others dapped this.
  4. eastside313

eastside313 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Once upon a time on the Detroit ballot we voted no to a emergency manager. And they went and made a new law and gave us one anyway.

which led me to say voting don’t even matter. Them People can do what they want.

mc_brew dapped this.