Michigan Man and Dolphins owner Stephen Ross went 10 years without paying taxes

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Goodell is just the face and figure head to do the bidding of the NFL owners. Same as politicians doing the bidding of lobbyist in the background. It’s why I laugh at the notion that people say one party is less corrupt than the other as they all have high powered people that they answer to :mjlol:
That doesn't mean they can't be voted the fukk out for somebody that represents our interests. So........... We will have enough voted in............... Within the next 100-200 years :mjlol:. See you there, I'd probably be 3 life cycles from this one I'm living right now.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That doesn't mean they can't be voted the fukk out for somebody that represents our interests. So........... We will have enough voted in............... Within the next 100-200 years :mjlol:. See you there, I'd probably be 3 life cycles from this one I'm living right now.

The rich and wealthy are in the majority of if not all of the pockets of politicians breh :mjlol:

AOC and other members of Congress literally told people what the game was when they ran to twitter and mentioned how Nancy and Mitch were forcing them to vote on a bill that they never even got the chance to read beforehand :mjlol:

If you won't take that dirty money, then the next man/woman will. That's how it works in the political world as there are no clean hands in politics.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The rich and wealthy are in the majority of if not all of the pockets of politicians breh :mjlol:

AOC and other members of Congress literally told people what the game was when they ran to twitter and mentioned how Nancy and Mitch were forcing them to vote on a bill that they never even got the chance to read beforehand :mjlol:

If you won't take that dirty money, then the next man/woman will. That's how it works in the political world as there are no clean hands in politics.
Then we need to put forward a damn presidential candidate that will forcefully remove these people.

I always ask this question about nikkas like this, but what if Big Meech wanted to be a politician? What if Kwame Kilpatrick wasn't a dumbass and used black anger and aggression to run for a real position of power.

Rich people still fear death. Without the threat of that, we have no power :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Then we need to put forward a damn presidential candidate that will forcefully remove these people.

I always ask this question about nikkas like this, but what if Big Meech wanted to be a politician? What if Kwame Kilpatrick wasn't a dumbass and used black anger and aggression to run for a real position of power.

Rich people still fear death. Without the threat of that, we have no power :yeshrug:

The President is in on it too breh and literally just the figure head to do the bidding of the rich. The entire US government is.

The rich and powerful run the entire world and we’re pieces on the table.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The President is in on it too breh and literally just the figure head to do the bidding of the rich. The entire US government is.

The rich and powerful run the entire world and we’re pieces on the table.
Man coal and oil companies are destroying the world. The government has access to the information of these billion dollar dudes who willingly contribute to killing the planet on a daily basis. They are far past the level of "criminals". The whole world would support mass slaughter of these harmful billionaires.

Run on this shyt. That would be priority #1. Nothing is more important, and everyone would understand that shyt.

Now, offer full immunity to whoever can do the job. Publicly expose the information, let civilians do the work :yeshrug:.