Michigan Teen Bites Into Severed Finger Inside Arby's Sandwich....

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
A Michigan teenager found an unexpected item on his Arby's sandwich: a human finger.

Ryan Hart, 14, was eating a roast beef sandwich when he bit into a piece he described as particularly rubbery. He spit out the item, which turned out to be a part of a finger measuring about one-inch long and a quarter-inch thick, the Jackson Citizen Patriot reports.

The incident occurred at the Arby's restaurant on N. West Avenue in Jackson, Mich., on May 11, just after Hart and his mother had gone to the establishment for a quick bite after school.

Health officials said a worker likely left her area after cutting her finger on a meat slicer, according to the Jackson Citizen Patriot. Other employees, allegedly unaware of their co-worker's injury, continued with their regular duties. Once informed of the incident, the restaurant team stopped food production and cleaned and sanitized the restaurant.

Hart is doing fine, after getting his blood drawn and getting prescribed medicine at the hospital.

I think the real question here is, who the hell still eats at Arby's? :stopitslime:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
2hoemfo.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Craigs front porch
So someone cut their finger off in a meat slicer and the other employee was unaware of their injury... really. Arby's was my first job as Im sure there is same or close building layout to all Arby's , I couldn't take 3 steps without bumping into another employee. And this cat didn't hear anything awkward or different as a dude gets his finger chopped. I call bs on that unless he hated dude.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Y'all see that 50 cent movie where they put a dead dudes body into a meat grinder? Avoid fast food y'all.