Microsoft C.E.O. Testifies That Google’s Power in Search Is Ubiquitous

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Sheet I use Google converse ai chatbot more than chatgpt because how integrated the results are with the Google search

haven't used chatgpt in months since I started using bing chat which doesn't require that I sign in and since guest session has a limit of 4 responses I feel like it's made me better at prompting since i have so few turns to get the results i want.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about it? Edge is installed and I still use Firefox and Brave more.

Edge is baked in windows cant get rid of

Edge is prompted to use anytime you open a link in outlook app on mobile (and maybe 365), 2 antitrust lawsuits right there from the EU coming up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the wrong messenger..... but google has fukked up searching the internet royally...... No true query results..... payola has been used to be on the first 3 result pages

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've all tried Bing, ask Jeeves, yahoo search, duckduckgo and switched back to Google because it is the more super product.

Microsoft has a monopoly on operating systems and business applications. There's no way anyone can penetrate that market at this stage.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
We've all tried Bing, ask Jeeves, yahoo search, duckduckgo and switched back to Google because it is the more super product.

Microsoft has a monopoly on operating systems and business applications. There's no way anyone can penetrate that market at this stage.

blackberry thought they had a superior product until they didn't.

I use multiple search engines daily, not all sites/webpages are indexed on a single search engine.

edit:
google:
YnZ6jqR.png

i have to put copyq in double-quotes to get the results that duckduckgo delivers on the first attempt.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Google search is ass now. Just a bunch of ads, that Quora shyt, and a YouTube videos. If you want actual info it’s a lot more useful to type “forum” or “Reddit” after what you want to search for.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
What about it? Edge is installed and I still use Firefox and Brave more.

Go down the rabbit hole and see what it takes to try uninstalling it, and find what else it's baked into in the OS...and how turning those things off will make several other things stop working as they should.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I use an Android as does most the world.. of course google is the default search. Didn't Microsoft default Netscape and internet explorer on their desktop devices? They made because they got beat out of a segment in the market.

The case isn't valid because we are not locked into using Google search. Most people just prefer it. I can search on bing but I wont. Tell them soft boys to cry about it.