Microsoft Had The Best Conference By Far

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The best they had in years. One stop shop for all Microsoft games back to the very beginning. Most powerful console on the market. Most of the advertised exclusives will be massive hits.

And Crackdown 3 wasn't downgraded at all.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I feel like he titled the thread like this so in a couple days he can bump the thread and people who are only catching up after the fact will think this is actual real shyt.

Like... Bethesda is gonna come in here tonight and showcase fallout 4 VR, some Morrowind for TESO - even though it came out nearly a week ago - and probably announce their new IP, plus whatever new Wolfenstein there is, and it'll still be a better conference than this was. But mark my words. Post-E3, this thread is gonna get bumped and there's gonna be people talking like this was the best.

Makes sense. Some of y'all be getting blinded by nostalgia and think that just because something happened less recently than the current shyt, it's somehow better because of that. So... from the people that gave you Xbox OG games no one asked for that will continue to look terrible on a system you're gonna pay $500 bucks for because of its excellent graphics... comes How Microsoft Actually Won E3: By pioneering the (2017) E3 Conferences! (EA Doesn't count.)

I swear, fam. This shyt dumb.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
They had the best conference when them and EA are the only ones to have presented? :lupe:

One stop shop? 2 stop shop. Better on PC with no XBL fees :lolbron:

XBL is available through the xbox app on Windows as well as your gamertag. Fully interchangeable between platforms.

Crackdown 3 wasn't downgraded? At all? Word brodie? :mjgrin:

Not at all. He clearly blew up a building in the trailer. Crackdown 3 will be a massive hit that will be a top 10 seller to close the year.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
kvid6bw7bzg0.png
kvid6bw7bzg0.png
kvid6bw7bzg0.png

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I feel like he titled the thread like this so in a couple days he can bump the thread and people who are only catching up after the fact will think this is actual real shyt.

Like... Bethesda is gonna come in here tonight and showcase fallout 4 VR, some Morrowind for TESO - even though it came out nearly a week ago - and probably announce their new IP, plus whatever new Wolfenstein there is, and it'll still be a better conference than this was. But mark my words. Post-E3, this thread is gonna get bumped and there's gonna be people talking like this was the best.

Makes sense. Some of y'all be getting blinded by nostalgia and think that just because something happened less recently than the current shyt, it's somehow better because of that. So... from the people that gave you Xbox OG games no one asked for that will continue to look terrible on a system you're gonna pay $500 bucks for because of its excellent graphics... comes How Microsoft Actually Won E3: By pioneering the (2017) E3 Conferences! (EA Doesn't count.)

I swear, fam. This shyt dumb.

The point is idiot that you don't need anything else if you cop X1. You can play every Microsoft game ever made. That's dope as fukk.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
XBL is available through the xbox app on Windows as well as your gamertag. Fully interchangeable between platforms.

Not at all. He clearly blew up a building in the trailer. Crackdown 3 will be a massive hit that will be a top 10 seller to close the year.
Don't get me wrong, I wasted HOURS in Crackdown 1 and Crackdown 3 has been highly anticipated for me ever since MS gave up and decided to put everything on PC as well since we know how to sustain a gaming community.

BUT. If they had the level of destruction they were touting in years past, they would have showed that up front and center in the game. You know this. I know this. We all know this.

Why deny that breh?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don't get me wrong, I wasted HOURS in Crackdown 1 and Crackdown 3 has been highly anticipated for me ever since MS gave up and decided to put everything on PC as well since we know how to sustain a gaming community.

BUT. If they had the level of destruction they were touting in years past, they would have showed that up front and center in the game. You know this. I know this. We all know this.

Why deny that breh?
They always said single player and multiplayer would be different.

MP has all the destruction. Single player is more story focused so being able to blow up every building wouldn't work. They said this from jump.

Either you haven't been paying attention, or you were just waiting for something to hate on:mjpls: