Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They literally rise out of their graves to join in on the ass whooping, provided Xbox stans an new coffin and dumped them an mass grave. You don't see murder like this, this often :wow:

Sega stans coming to take Xbox stans to the afterlife like…

carls-demise.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dummy
I remember purposely including Candy crush when I did this for the specific reason of y'all trying to use it as some kinda ammo:mjlol:

"Candy crush yeah that's an Xbox exclusive"

:mjlol: clearly I'm not trolling at all

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

He’s trying to make the argument that neither console has exclusives, because they both release games on pc.

He fails to understand that a pc is 1500 dollars to do what a console does and a ps5 and xbox do exactly the same thing. So xbox porting its library to ps5 makes the former even more redundant than it already is

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s trying to make the argument that neither console has exclusives, because they both release games on pc.

He fails to understand that a pc is 1500 dollars to do what a console does and a ps5 and xbox do exactly the same thing. So xbox porting its library to ps5 makes the latter even more redundant than it already is
He answered your question and ignored me because he knows the overall point stands but doesn't fit his narrative.

If you're reason to own the PlayStation 5 is exclusives then as soon as they started releasing their exclusives on a PC you had less of a reason to own a PlayStation.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He answered your question and ignored me because he knows the overall point stands but doesn't fit his narrative.

If you're reason to own the PlayStation 5 is exclusives then as soon as they started releasing their exclusives on a PC you had less of a reason to own a PlayStation.

It holds up perfectly well and we’ll see soon enough once the year is over and the hardware numbers fall even further :yeshrug:

Yall stanning a dead brand at this point. Anyone who’s not slippin phil kool-aid see’s it for what it is already