Miesha Tate appreciation thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It's looked better but such an evil move especially for those doing Ramadan

Ps always wished for the day shed be champ (as I feel she's actually a much better interview that all the girls and would be a great ambassador) but I am shocked at how low key the buzz around her has been since becoming champ

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
It's looked better but such an evil move especially for those doing Ramadan

Ps always wished for the day shed be champ (as I feel she's actually a much better interview that all the girls and would be a great ambassador) but I am shocked at how low key the buzz around her has been since becoming champ
its because she didn't beat Holm like Holm beat Rhonda. If it wasn't for that last bit of effort she woulda lost on points.

also a lot of people wanted to see a rematch. I mean Connor gets an undeserved rematched after getting embarrassed by Diaz. so why couldn't Holm.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
its because she didn't beat Holm like Holm beat Rhonda. If it wasn't for that last bit of effort she woulda lost on points.
forest didn't exactly beat rampage decisively but that didn't exactly diminish the ensuing fanfare the followed. If she had a legit following ppl would just celebrate that she was champion at all.

also a lot of people wanted to see a rematch. I mean Connor gets an undeserved rematched after getting embarrassed by Diaz. so why couldn't Holm.
I don't agree that any fighter should call their shot but let's be real there was zero buzz for holm/Tate 1 and why deny nunes? Diaz actually wants to fight conor again, we already know conor wants it, zuffa obviously wants it and so do idiot fans so everybody wins.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:childplease:Yes, Do you wanna cum on man faced women?
:ohhh:You can't tell the difference between a "manly" face and a hardened face? Dang breh I don't know what to tell you. Ps Sara Jay 's face isn't exactly the smoothest but I would argue with anyone that would say she ain't got smut appeal (which Tate has in spades)

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:You can't tell the difference between a "manly" face and a hardened face? Dang breh I don't know what to tell you. Ps Sara Jay 's face isn't exactly the smoothest but I would argue with anyone that would say she ain't got smut appeal (which Tate has in spades)

:mjlol: I guess I make it habit of not spending too much time with "man faced" or "hardened face" women.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:childplease:Yes, Do you wanna cum on man faced women?

:dead:
and sara jay's face is a fukking trainwreck. :scusthov: i mean, she's absolutely hideous.:scust: no amount of smut appeal can make me ignore that.

meisha's nose annoys me. i mean, she's still fine, especially by mma standards, but she could be dime status if she didn't have the witch beak.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
zJxkiq3.png

:ld: