Might get a dog...

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:jbhmm:what is the cut of a jib ?

Never heard this before til now

The term "Cut of your Jib" has been homogenized into daily vernacular as a statement of approval that someone can give to another in terms of dress and style. The term Jib comes from the Jib Sail on sailing vessels that affect the way it sails in the water, especially during favorable windy positions, but I won't get too deep into jib sails and other sailing shyt to make an already long post, longer.

The phrase "The cut of your Jib" came about when folks started using it for or against a particular Jib they saw, since back in those days, the cut of a boat's Jib was indicative of where the boat was from, since different regions/nationalities cut their jibs different to one another. So if you saw a jib cut in a way that was from a region you didn't like or had hostility towards, you might say "I don't like the cut of that boat's Jib, arm the muskets, my boy." or some shyt and the opposite for a Jib you did like.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cats are the pets of gawds :wow:

tumblr_lpguxq9jfq1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

lmaooooooo

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
@Daredevil you should get a retriever they are so chill. I've had Foxie for only two days and she is just the best :mjcry:

My ex had a Springer spaniel and was trained by a akc breeder to hunt. This was the most well trained dog I've ever seen. They went out of town one weekend and forgot to tell the neighbor to let him out. They came home to see him sitting by the door waiting to go out. He didn't poop or pee anywhere in the house for 3 days.

He was funny too. We'd smoke and he'd sit on the floor then just hop up and look around. Then he'd walk to the kitchen, put food in his mouth without chewing, walk back and poke his head in the room and chew loud as fukk. He'd do this twice and lay back on the floor.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
My ex had a Springer spaniel and was trained by a akc breeder to hunt. This was the most well trained dog I've ever seen. They went out of town one weekend and forgot to tell the neighbor to let him out. They came home to see him sitting by the door waiting to go out. He didn't poop or pee anywhere in the house for 3 days.

He was funny too. We'd smoke and he'd sit on the floor then just hop up and look around. Then he'd walk to the kitchen, put food in his mouth without chewing, walk back and poke his head in the room and chew loud as fukk. He'd do this twice and lay back on the floor.
Catset always trying to put their messy pet habits on Dogset. Dogs are the cleanest between the two and they know it

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I had two but I gave one away to a friend when I moved. Chop passed away and so I got Foxie. Even though I said I would never get another one lol.

Sorry to hear about Chop :mjcry:

I bought Fetti about a month before my boy Scrappy passed away. If I knew he was passing away when he did I probably wouldn't have got another dog, that was painful, but this lil lady Fetti is worth the trouble and helped me get thru it.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to hear about Chop :mjcry:

I bought Fetti about a month before my boy Scrappy passed away. If I knew he was passing away when he did I probably wouldn't have got another dog, that was painful, but this lil lady Fetti is worth the trouble and helped me get thru it.
That name dope Fetti :wow: