Migos announce NO LABEL 3! "Say Sum" Prod by C. Note first single!

Bobby Reds

Banned
Daps
Yeah Migos are pretty much done tbh.

SKippa da Flippa needs to take the torch and run with it now tbh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They had a spark when they started but now..

There lil run is over

YRN2 was fire. I hope this is the same. They really need to find a way to capitalize off this dab shyt. Its getting crazy out here.

true i just mean they need to get noticed to the point that people take them a little more serious. i feel like the dab is way bigger than they are and everybody is dabbin but not talking about Migos.

Forest Whitaker :wow:

QC the label :wow:

I loved tha last one. They gotta step it up a lil more on this one.

It was all of them nikkas

Peewee, guapo, skippa, migos....

Not a fan of the last few mixtapes..hope this one delivers on the level of YRN and NL2

Yeah Migos are pretty much done tbh.

SKippa da Flippa needs to take the torch and run with it now tbh

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like another hit.

I don't know what its going to take to turn Migos into superstars,it may be making the solo move unfortunately:mjcry:....They may need to start reaching out to a older fanbase too with more mature content....I'm starting to think they get rejected a little bit because they are seen as kid rappers....they are kids in a sense,but they are still grown and 3 of the best in the game:banderas:...Shouldn't be written off because people are lookin at them like Lil Bow Wow or something:snoop:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Daaaaamn :damn::ooh::feedme:YRN2 was dope as hell. Every song knocked. This new song is no different. Migos on fire right now:blessed: can't wait for YRN3