Migos Mugshots

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
You think that Noisy interview had anything to with this. Damn shame but also damn fools.

Oh yea! it was the Noisey interview... I'll never understand why cats feel the need to bring out their high powered weaponry for a straight to youtube interview with some cacs, what, you aint hear about what happened to BMF after that smack interview :snoop: what you trying to prove bruh, ok you have it(fullys), you making good show money, and feel the need to carry yourself in a manner that screams Please Convict Me... kinda explains why an old head like 2chainz handled his segment the way he did...you ain't see his crib or him walking around with an automatic....he took them nikkas to a glorified garage/closet....bet them corny ass ATL twins probably won't get this treatment :sas2:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yea! it was the Noisey interview... I'll never understand why cats feel the need to bring out their high powered weaponry for a straight to youtube interview with some cacs, what, you aint hear about what happened to BMF after that smack interview :snoop: what you trying to prove bruh, ok you have it(fullys), you making good show money, and feel the need to carry yourself in a manner that screams Please Convict Me... kinda explains why an old head like 2chainz handled his segment the way he did...you ain't see his crib or him walking around with an automatic....he took them nikkas to a glorified garage/closet....bet them corny ass ATL twins probably won't get this treatment :sas2:

I forgot about the smack/bmf connection.
You're right those pale face ATL twins won't have anybody knocking on there door even though they had a lot of illegal shyt shown.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
They're from Gwinnett County. Suburbia. Nothing "awful" out there except the line outside of Maggianos on a Friday night.

I dont know these lil nikkas personally, but Gwinnett is most of the dope is funneled through. The real Migos is the ones that was supplying the entire city of Atlanta. Even Meech had a connect out there

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I dont know these lil nikkas personally, but Gwinnett is most of the dope is funneled through. The real Migos is the ones that was supplying the entire city of Atlanta. Even Meech had a connect out there
Gwinnett is a huge county. These nikkas from the poor part of Gwinnett where all the hispanic and Vietnamese people. I be out there heavy. It isn't what i'd consider a dangerous hood lol, but it's definitely low income. I could see nikkas trappin and selling in Norcross.