Migos Officially has a Quavo problem

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is completely false. Quavo had 19 tracks and you could instantly eliminate 10 right off. Takeoff was really rapping and had better beats, and didn’t need 25 guests to rescue him.
The problem with the Takeoff album was lack of a lead single. He would’ve benefit a lot from having a big feature song

Offset had a theme but Metro wasn’t able to execute it

I still think both those issues had to do with Budget. That Quavo project had to cost a lot

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The problem with the Takeoff album was lack of a lead single. He would’ve benefit a lot from having a big feature song

Offset had a theme but Metro wasn’t able to execute it

I still think both those issues had to do with Budget. That Quavo project had to cost a lot

Very true. Takeoff’s album flew under the radio so much that it felt like he released it independently. Offset’s album wasn’t very good, but got lucky having 2 relatively high charting singles. Quavo’s budget had to be massive

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Offset solo was probably the most successful but a big part of that is how many features he had
Takeoff is the only one who could make a project I would listen to with no features
And his hook writing ability has come a long way, but he should've got like a Wayne verse on his solo

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
This nikka quavo is in the new season of Narcos. He doing too much lol