Mike Brown's Stepfather Being Investigated for Inciting Riot...

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys think he should be allowed to incite riots because he is related to MB?

Well I can't say because I simply don’t believe jack shyt coming from the St Louis or Ferguson police department, given their track record and activites while the riot was taking place.

Did they look into their own inciting tension while protests were happening? NO.
Did they look into the actions of the cops who ended up hurting with team gas and bean bag bullets? NO.
Did they look into cops that threatened people with racisl slurs? I think one of two were fired, but what about the rest? NO.

BUT we're supposed to believe no questions asked that MB's stepfather was inciting riots and should be charged with such?
Didn't Darren WIlson incite shyt killing MB to begin with??

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Well I can't say because I simply don’t believe jack shyt coming from the St Louis or Ferguson police department, given their track record and activites while the riot was taking place.

Did they look into their own inciting tension while protests were happening? NO.
Did they look into the actions of the cops who ended up hurting with team gas and bean bag bullets? NO.
Did they look into cops that threatened people with racisl slurs? I think one of two were fired, but what about the rest? NO.

BUT we're supposed to believe no questions asked that MB's stepfather was inciting riots and should be charged with such?
Didn't Darren WIlson incite shyt killing MB to begin with??
So the wrongs of others make his wrong right? or even better, legal? :leostare:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Do you guys think he should be allowed to incite riots because he is related to MB?

I think we should interrogate this more carefully...

Are all riots the same and are all riots "bad," in the sense of their drivers being unjustified?

Why is there no equivalent standard for inciting people to support war and bomb other countries? Can we hold pundits on the news stations and other talking heads to the same standard, who have much more far-reaching influence than Mr. Head?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
yeah...i mean we already killed his stepson, and true to the roots of Jim Crow we decided not to file one charge against his white law enforcement killer, despite there being 16 eyewitnesses who claimed he was killed while surrendering. Instead we'll charge his stepdad with a serious crime for making an emotional plea in the heat of the moment, as he cried in pain over the complete lack of justice afforded his son.

We'll call it the "how much can black america take before they REALLY snap" project.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
yeah...i mean we already killed his stepson, and true to the roots of Jim Crow we decided not to file one charge against his white law enforcement killer, despite there being 16 eyewitnesses who claimed he was killed while surrendering. Instead we'll charge his stepdad with a serious crime for making an emotional plea in the heat of the moment, as he cried in pain over the complete lack of justice afforded his son.

We'll call it the "how much can black america take before they REALLY snap" project.
i suspect not too much more. NOt just black america really but poor america in general. The writing is already on the wall.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
these cacs are just picking nikkas up like fruit off a tree.