Albums MIKE - Disco (2021) (Discussion Thread)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the album is self produced under his DJ Blackpower alias.

a2279312911_16.jpg

super grateful 2 present this piece to the world! couldn't of been done w/o the loving force of my family. biggest thanks 2 naavin for being the orchestrator and vibe coordinator, it literally wouldnt make sense without ya. thank you 2 sideshow for putting his heart in the music as always!! thank you to assia for bringing 2 life one of my favorite songs ever ;) !!! big thank you to leon for the artwork and giving the music another dimension 2 live in!!!! thanks to diego & abe for helping me make these disco-balls and build this world. & biggggg thanks 2 cherish for inspiring me to make the album sound like it comes from somewhere! thanks to brayan and taka for being great homies and always pushing me 2 do better by jus being great! thanks to xin for being a libra and also the most reliable photographer/videographer!!! as well as the homie ryosuke!! l thank you to sam, thank you to ant, thank you tito, thank u tay! yall help me get thru sum tufff times!!!!!!! biggest love to my papa, my sisters and my dear mommy. thank u allllll <3 <3 big love worldwideeeee