Mike FranCACesa Blames NY Giants & Draft Pick For Being Shot

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

fukk this piece of shyt man. I don't know why this fukk is still on radio.

Giants draft pick Corey Ballentine called teammate's family about shooting, witnesses urged to come forward

For those who don't know the story

Just hours after celebrating being selected as the New York Giants’ sixth-round draft pick, cornerback Corey Ballentine had to make a heartbreaking call to his college teammate’s family Sunday to tell them their 23-year-old son was shot and killed in Kansas.

Ballentine, 23, and Dwane Simmons, a defensive back who was entering his senior year at Washburn University, were walking home from a party near the university’s campus in Topeka when a shooter opened fire about 12:45 a.m. Sunday, FOX4KC reported. Simmons was pronounced dead at the scene while Ballentine was rushed to the hospital with a gunshot wound.

Simmons’ father, Navarro Simmons, said Ballentine called him from the hospital on Sunday to break the tragic news. The two had celebrated Ballentine’s accomplishment earlier Saturday.

"[Ballentine] said, 'No, Mr. Simmons, it's not good,'" Simmons recalled. "My heart just dropped and I just hopped up out of bed, I was scared."

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Mike Francesa should have stayed retired. It is becoming clear that he is becoming out of touch with the younger generation and it's clear he's relying on stereotypes and old ways of thinking still thinking that they have merit. It's quite telling that people who work on the station and are in the industry are dragging him because it's clear that he's not nearly as close to the Giants organization as he says he is and honestly didn't do his homework on Corey Ballantine because all accounts of the kid is that he is a positive high character guy. The kid and his friend were victims, not aggressors. He should apologize on air and send a written letter of apology but he won't because because he's an arrogant fukk. I expect the fan to pay out his contract and tell him to stay retired this time because the dude has been a disaster since coming back.

Last edited: