Mike Francesa goes in on his boy Trump

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Get der boots on da ground, get femur in here...

Here's Mink with the update, back afta this...

09WPANK.png

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Unfortunately not. He said all this yet laments he's still going to vote for Trump because Trump keeps black folk and latinos in line :coffee:

Here's the thing for as much as Mike thinks Trump is incompetent at his core. Mike Francesca is low key wealthy. Aside from the exorbitant money Mike made off WFAN, he is a silent partner in a lot of multimillion dollar businesses plus he owns multiple race horses and if I am not mistaken a few stud farms. Plus he lives relatively below his means. Trump protects his pockets along with keeping certain people in line.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Here's the thing for as much as Mike thinks Trump is incompetent at his core. Mike Francesca is low key wealthy. Aside from the exorbitant money Mike made off WFAN, he is a silent partner in a lot of multimillion dollar businesses plus he owns multiple race horses and if I am not mistaken a few stud farms. Plus he lives relatively below his means. Trump protects his pockets along with keeping certain people in line.
So he knows Trump is responsible for the death of thousands of Americans including his friend yet he's still going to vote for him purely for financial gain...the epitome of greed :scust:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The second people can start going back outside and businesses start reopening, the convenient amnesia will set in. shyt, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump supporters find a way to praise him for "getting us through this".
shyt Trump's already started it with that whole, "Oh I was just trying to be a cheerleader for the country and downplayed it to keep up the optimism :duck:"

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Mike said this on the internet radio portion of the show and not even on WFAN, I think dude is right in his theory that he's upset that this went viral

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ay, Tromp is off the resavation on this one here Mike. I supawt the president on a lawt of stuff but he screwed this, jugely. Lawt of blacks being impacted this this here virus. If our Giants draft Jermone whatever and he dies of the virus do we get anotha pick? I'll hang up and listen Mike.
Damn it man