Mike Tyson Howard Stern Show Interview (April 29 2013)

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQMdU_jJVNQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQMdU_jJVNQ[/ame]

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I heard part of this the other day. This nikka said he slept in the same bed with fukkin tigers man :what:

Easily the craziest/gulliest(depending on how you look at it) athlete I've ever seen

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I heard part of this the other day. This nikka said he slept in the same bed with fukkin tigers man :what:

Easily the craziest/gulliest(depending on how you look at it) athlete I've ever seen

i dont know if he really is the craziest because if you hear his interviews these days he can rationalize all of his actions so that they actually make sense... and once u get an understanding of his backstory its just more interesting than anything... hes more self aware than :mjpls: or any other athlete really... and better to listen to aswell.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Said he fukked his counselor in jail

Stern " was she hot"

Tyson "she was hot enough"

:deadrose:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
ya'll dont need video. I have that show on my iphone and it was one of the best interviews howard has ever done. easily the best he's done in the past few years :salute:

MrGovan

No Hammertime Feet Gang
Daps
Saw this a couple days ago, wish they got more into the Robin Givens talk. Since Mike was obviously married to her, and Howard dated her. Could have been more epic.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
You know what the craziest, funniest thing is...

Mike Tyson pretty much says the same shyt in all of his interviews, but that shyt is always interesting. :ohhh: