MIKE TYSON ON PARDON INTERRUPTION

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I wont do interviews with woman unless they fornicate with me":beli: tyson though...

and he said it to a FEMALE journalist during a formal 1-on-1 interview. That shyt was on CNNSI (remember that shortlived channel?)
That white woman was stunned but tried to stay professional... the interview ended shortly after :pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm coppin tickets for myself and the wife as soon as they are available but it's a damn shame this ain't televised...

Mike always been a funny ass dude and he keeps it 100...

Hopefully they do a DVD...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'm coppin tickets for myself and the wife as soon as they are available but it's a damn shame this ain't televised...

i am happy that peeps here and many others are excited. I just dont want to see him flop live..he looks nervous at times, plus his speech isn't so clear.

I wish him the very very best!!

another thing, are folks laughing at him or with him?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

nikka buy em now cuz they are selling out. I copped two tickets for me and my girl. I paid 290 and they are good seats. Get on it breh.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i am happy that peeps here and many others are excited. I just dont want to see him flop live..he looks nervous at times, plus his speech isn't so clear.

I wish him the very very best!!

another thing, are folks laughing at him or with him?
he aint nervous man, he has done this show hundreds of times, before it was on broadway it was in las vegas. He has gotten in the ring with the top fighters in his era, you think he is scared of talking to a crowd? :comeon: