Mike Tyson: "Wrestling is real"

Daps
Reppin
None of your business
That white boy who beat him was also a pro boxer you fukking dipshyt. Lets see your fight record :sas1:

And what has said pro boxer done since then?

And im pretty sure my fight record is better than yours and anybody elses on this board quite frankly sweetheart

nikkas act like you gotta box to know how to fight or something

Average hood nikka would whoop mayweather midget ass in a straight up brawl

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps

And im pretty sure my fight record is better than yours and anybody elses on this board quite frankly sweetheart

Yeah u on ignore

Im all for good trollin but h are the most retarded white boy ive seen come through here

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Okay so you have no professional, nor amateur record to speak of, and you're going to whoop Mike Tyson :mjlol:

Now the avg hood nikka can beat mayweather :mjlol: Youre mentally fukking retarded :russ:

Daps
Reppin
None of your business
Okay so you have no professional, nor amateur level to speak of, and you're going to whoop Mike Tyson :mjlol:

Now the avg hood nikka can beat mayweather :mjlol: Youre mentally fukking retarded :russ:

Nope and id guarantee id only need 1 punch to drop you

Id be willing to bet actual cash money on it and do it on camera for the world to see

Can tell which nikkas aint ever been in a real fight, not this shyt with gloves and rules and weight classes and shyt, but a brawl where everything is fair

But believe what you want boy, intenet nikkas :mjlol:

Daps
If they need stars for mania throw a check mike's way, didnt know he was so respectful of the industry.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'm reading his autobiography right now, Undisputed Truth. He was high out of his mind during his appearances in the 90's with the WWF :pachaha:
he was a walking cocaine punch bag during his last hurrah..pathetic and sad but entertaining as fukk.
Let Mike Do Him..lol

get high as fukk fukking hookers on a weekend then the next fly and make Pilgrimage in Mecca.