Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

ONE THING YOU CAN SAY ABOUT MIKE
HE ALWAYS KEEPS IT REAL
AND HE NEVER SUGAR COATS shyt

:devil:
:evil:

One of the many reasons Cacs and other uninformed Black Folk hate his after game persona now that he's humbled himself after being humbled by life, loss and regret. It's almost sickening to see how Cacs be lowkey waiting on him to "Do an OJ" and get banged up for some bullshyt that he ain't looking for based off his past life and wyldin' ways; I pray to Allah he don't ever slip up and give them fakkits another reason to try and victimize him for their own abasement.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
fukk Robin Givens.

Didn't she throw a fit some years back because an actor who simply portrayed Mike Tyson was in the same music video she was in?

She's got foul written all over her. I was only a little kid when they got together and even back then I used to hear about how scandalous she is.

Mike Tyson wasn't perfect by a long shot but too many foul women targeted him and contributed to many of the issues he battles til this day. This guy has been through hell and back his whole life.

King Poetic

Supreme Clientele
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bottom of the Lakes
Tough luck bytch

but people need to expose her personal life after Tyson..,from fukking brad Pitt, getting married to a White dude who divorced her in 4 months and she dating Howard Stern for a minute...

bytch is a gold digger and white man cum bag, but don’t want her and her dirty ass mother secrets out in public

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking at the tweet in op's post reminded me how beautiful this bytch was back in the 80s...she really was :banderas:

but yea, absolute golddigging, conniving, treacherous scumbag. without her mike doesn't lose against buster douglas, probably doesn't go to prison for rape in the 90s and his whole career would have taken a different trajectory

but anyway i digress. when it comes to biopics does the person being represented (apart from the main character) actually have to give the movie or whatever their blessing? pretty sure they don't??

although saying that i did read elton john's ex-wife is suing him over her portrayal in the movie they did about him, but i think that was more due to the fact when they divorced they had nda's written up

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
9qhkskmfqabbqfbs.jpg

the nerve of this gold digger.
She always wants Mike to be seen as the bad guy but don't want it revealed how she was cheating on her husband with Zadd Pitt.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Oh, I actually came in here to say, she doesn't want to be dragged through the mud, which is about to happen, this in it self shows she has some guilt for her actions.

She can always do what Michel'le did...

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A street nicca can only put up with so much from a bougie black chick.

ACT like this wasn't a build up of emotions.

I don't condone it...but I understand.
Being from the streets has nothing to do with it. Mike played himself by putting hands on her when his life wasn’t at risk.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Being from the streets has nothing to do with it. Mike played himself by putting hands on her when his life wasn’t at risk.
Breh had emotional issues.

He had a breaking point.

She was sheisty, he knocked the shyt out her because of it.