Mike Tyson's Raw Dangerousness Appreciation

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Imagine how dangerous of a human being you'd have to be, to have a pet tiger and lion, and not worry about it at all. Like that's a normal thing to have.

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/...-how-he-ended-up-owning-a-pet-lion-and-tiger/

Speaking on Jimmy Kimmel — Tyson finally opened up about the sequence of events that lead up to him owning the exotic animals:

“So I’m in prison… One time I was in prison okay, while I was in prison I’m talking to my car dealer asking him what type of car is coming out this year. A new Ferrari, whatever the car may be, right. So he was saying some friends of mine had purchased some cars from him but they hadn’t paid all the money. He said if they don’t pay him all his money that he’s going to trade some of their cars for animals. Like some horses.”

To which Tyson continued to say:

“I said, really — you can do that? He said yeah. He said one time, Mike can you imagine driving in an F-50 Ferrari with the top down and you’ve got a tiger or lion driving with you? I said yeah! That would be pretty hot, right? So I said give me two cubs by the time I get out (of prison). When I got out there were two cubs at my house. Yes (you can drive with them in the front seat). Yes. You can. I have done that.”

He later mentioned how the lion bit him so bad that he needed a trip to the emergency room to get his arm stitched up.

Only in the life of Mike Tyson…

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
If you watch the video of Mike wrestling with his tiger it gives you a great insight into the mind of a fighter and how psychological it all is if you're doing it right.

There are three levels of brain:

The PFC which is the latest part and deals with higher order things like creativity, empathy, language (human)
The Limbic System which is in the middle and deal with autonomic processes, emotions, memory motivation (mammal)
The R Complex which is the oldest and deals with the basics like aggression, survival instinct, dominance (reptilian)

I think what made Mike such a dangerous fighter was that he could shift through these various modes of consciousness at will and was well accustomed to their traits/methods thanks to Cus who (by Mikes own words) broke him down and rebuilt him again and programmed him to become a god among men.

Everyone is programmed by life, their parents etc.. but its all haphazard. Cus did it with a single unified intent, to create the youngest heavyweight champ. And it worked.

Getting back to the tiger, thats how Mike could assert dominance over it where it would've just snapped on anyone else because he could shift into that frame which let it know who was the alpha and where it stood in respect and it played its position. Obviously if it catches him slipping or thinks it can get the upper hand then its all fangs on deck because thats nature.

Same thing with a fighter.

Mike himself said he was well versed in the art of skullduggery and how most of his opponents were beaten before he even stepped into the ring due to his mentality.

If you ever look into the psychology between species and how animal kingdoms actually work its fascinating how much is said without words.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
love mike but if he took L's in his prime he definitely ain't the most dangerous man walking now in old age*

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
mike tyson was only dangerous to other black men who were getting pimped out for their labor like him...

i mean.... tupac at least shot a few cops