Mikey Garcia vs Adrian Broner

Status
Not open for further replies.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Naw. Esp not at 140. I know he coming into the ring well over, or prolly wont even make the weight. He may lose and even get knocked down, but I cant see him getting knocked out. He's been hit by bigger stronger fighters and weathered the storm.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is AB's chance to milk out a few more great paydays. when I first saw this fight was announced, I thought it was Danny Garcia :mjlol:

Mikey's camp must be really confident that they are going to beat Broner. as I stated in some posts earlier this week, Broner's style concerns me going against top level fighters. its not like he cant beat Mikey...he has the talent to do it but man, he has to come to fight. not pose and posture. he has to let those hands go. Broner is a big guy, even at 147 he is probably naturally bigger than Thurman. his frame and his back is so wide. he needs to act like the bigger man in this fight and put some hurt on Mikey, early and often. he needs to bully him some if he can. getting into a simple boxing match wont get it done.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dont see Broner getting KOed. he is a pretty big guy with a good chin. I dont see anyone KOing Broner around 140-147. especially not Mikey moving up. Broner needs to use his hand speed and power and not stand flatfooted so long.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Newzz da fuq breh? get this shyt poppin, we got some shyt to talk about! is this nikka gonna make weight or what??

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
this is AB's chance to milk out a few more great paydays. when I first saw this fight was announced, I thought it was Danny Garcia :mjlol:

Mikey's camp must be really confident that they are going to beat Broner. as I stated in some posts earlier this week, Broner's style concerns me going against top level fighters. its not like he cant beat Mikey...he has the talent to do it but man, he has to come to fight. not pose and posture. he has to let those hands go. Broner is a big guy, even at 147 he is probably naturally bigger than Thurman. his frame and his back is so wide. he needs to act like the bigger man in this fight and put some hurt on Mikey, early and often. he needs to bully him some if he can. getting into a simple boxing match wont get it done.

Stop typing nikka. Broner scares no one, he's gatekeeper status.

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Exactly, he has to let his hands go, he has the speed and power to score points with flashy combinations. For whatever reason, the last few years he's been throwing one or two shots at a time. It seems like he's always trying to conserve energy. He's 27 but he fights like he's 37. If he loses this fight his career as a top level fighter is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.