Military Breh's any advice on Fort Lee VA and Fort Jackson SC?

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I got a young man I have been mentoring for the last 2 years and he is going into the Military come Oct 2nd.

He said he would be going to Fort Lee VA for AIT and Fort Jackson for Basic?

Has anyone been in the Army and done time at Fort Lee and Fort Jackson so I can lace him with some good advice prior to going in?

If anyone can give good advice and has BEEN in the military please fill me in and I shall rep.

his MOS is a 92Y if anyone is curious.

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
I got a young man I have been mentoring for the last 2 years and he is going into the Military come Oct 2nd.

He said he would be going to Fort Lee VA for AIT and Fort Jackson for Basic?

Has anyone been in the Army and done time at Fort Lee and Fort Jackson so I can lace him with some good advice prior to going in?

If anyone can give good advice and has BEEN in the military please fill me in and I shall rep.

his MOS is a 92Y if anyone is curious.
Tell him to pick a different MOS. He won't be at either spot long enough for any needed guidance. Come back when you know his first duty station. I'm semi-serious about telling him to change MOS, 92Y has no civilian equivalent and teaches him nothing.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
FT Jackson is probably the easiest place to do basic. Tell him everything is just a game and just do what he gotta do. Ft. Lee is cake. He'll get an off-post pass within two weeks of being there. Tell him when he does get his first pass, don't stay where everyone is staying and wilding at because CID will be there trying to bust people for alcohol.

Bottom line, tell him to keep a low profile and handle his business.