'Millenials' Lost Their Mojo': Study shows they aren't getting laid

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're too occupied with nonsense. but the article is right. yall are too quick to switch partners. both sides. chicks and dudes. its just too easy to find a so called date without putting in the necessary work. so you dont feel invested in the situation. so you dont even try to make it work. if it aint perfect yall are out.

Aside from nonsense everything you posted was true..godamn

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what do either of those have to do with talking and hooking up with women(or men...I won't judge you)?
Women typically aren't turned on by the idea of us fukking while my parents are asleep upstairs. I got laid infinitely more during college and have been ridiculed for having to move in with my parents by women before.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I think @Sensitive Blake Griffin has the answer. Millennials still live at home and it's hard to get ass when you live with your parents :pachaha:

I remember when I still lived at home. I had a girlfriend and it was hard.. I had to wait for my parents went to sleep before I could get some and it was annoying cause she would be like wait wait they not sleeping yet and I would be like fukk that on some horndog shyt :damn:

Very frustrating

I don't miss that shyt at all

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm sayin'.....you need to stop letting BS get in your way of your quest for that p*ssy bruh.
Meh. I think it's a pretty legitimate barrier. and 30% last time I checked still live with parents. I had just got done dancing and grinding with a chick I was into and once it was over I asked if she wanted to go back to the crib and chill, "what, you're going to take me to your moms house?" and this chick still lived with her parents, if anyone would've been understanding it should've been her no? :mjcry: I dipped right after that and didn't talk to her again :russ: