Mind Your fukkin Business!!! Ex marine killed trying to intervene between a domestic dispute

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed
Marine With Concealed Carry Dies After Intervening in Domestic Dispute

Jon Levine
May 3, 2016
A domestic dispute in Arlington, Texas, ended after a third man with a concealed carry permit attempted to intervene and was ultimately shot dead himself, the Dallas Morning News and others reported Monday.

Ricci Bradden, a 22-year-old solider at Fort Hood, had been quarreling with his wife Quinisha Johnson in the parking lot of the Walgreens where she worked. Bradden reportedly shot at Johnson twice, one bullet hitting the ground near her feet, while another struck her ankle. Johnson fled the scene screaming — which drew the attention of T.J. Antell, a 35-year-old ex-Marine and father of three who owned an area CrossFit gym.

Antell, weapon in tow, approached Bradden who was preparing to leave and demanded that he stop, according to the Dallas Morning News. Bradden, however, retrieved his pistol once more to shoot Antell in the head — killing him.

Bradden fled the scene, called his father and ultimately turned himself into local authorities later that day.

"He went into protective mode," said Marc Lowrance, Antell's pastor, according to theWashington Post. "He's a father, he's protective by nature. And he thought he could help everyone involved, and tragically it went a different way."

Johnson was taken to a local hospital where her injuries were not considered life-threatening.

Killer

e1efb0fd1197e6c16b60a6644fdb1317.cf.webp

The victim

16d5a28782f7e34ff2a7c2633b3abf35

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I keep telling yall brehs

Stop trying to be a superhero....call the cops........
Yup learned my lesson at 16, I was walking downtown with my cousin and this girl was getting the snot beat out of her by her man (she was spanish) and my cousin ran up on dude like "dont hit a female thats sucker shyt :birdman: " Dude swung and we jumped him, did him up decent too. Boom troll comes on the scene and we thought we were good because we were :cape: for the girl. Maaaaaaan home girl told the cops we jumped both of them for no reason :leon: I got sent to juvie did 3 months in this little program and walked away with no record. Smh that shyt still pisses me off bro.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
He'd still be alive if Quinisha had refused to engage and walked inside, calling police herself.

Ricci can claim ptsd - all the white boy vets do.

TJ wanted to kill a nikka and got killed himself. Folks get too bold when they are carrying. No sympathy from me. Everyone sucks in this story.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Yup learned my lesson at 16, I was walking downtown with my cousin and this girl was getting the snot beat out of her by her man (she was spanish) and my cousin ran up on dude like "dont hit a female thats sucker shyt :birdman: " Dude swung and we jumped him, did him up decent too. Boom troll comes on the scene and we thought we were good because we were :cape: for the girl. Maaaaaaan home girl told the cops we jumped both of them for no reason :leon: I got sent to juvie did 3 months in this little program and walked away with no record. Smh that shyt still pisses me off bro.
Exactly.

Though I'll still intervene, especially if a kid is involved. You dont have to throw hands. Sometimes a simple are you alright? Is enough to stop the madness as well as gauge if both participants are a$$holes.

a$$holes get a sorry to bother you and an immediate call to area authorities.

If someone is really being abused the abuser will try to look good for the audience. If both are instigating theyll both show off for an audience.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Exactly.

Though I'll still intervene, especially if a kid is involved. You dont have to throw hands. Sometimes a simple are you alright? Is enough to stop the madness as well as gauge if both participants are a$$holes.

a$$holes get a sorry to bother you and an immediate call to area authorities.

If someone is really being abused the abuser will try to look good for the audience. If both are instigating theyll both show off for an audience.
Id only say something if its a sister from now on..That chica flipped on us too quick :smh: