Minneapolis police kill black man #RIPGeorgeFloyd

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More Micah action- that’s the only thing that will stop it. It’s the only language they understand.
qgS4Bta.jpg

ETA-
...to be fair, we don’t know yet what caused breh to be in that situation in the first place, though. If he was resisting then, well...I can’t feel sorry for a breh deciding to RESIST ARREST IN 2020 when he’s in the wrong (forgery, allegedly). Hell even if he’s not in the wrong. Don’t resist. These mfs are demons. You’ll die. This has been known for decades. Can’t be that stupid and still have my support.

Your whole "caveat" completely undermined your entire post.

Just delete it

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
More Micah action- that’s the only thing that will stop it. It’s the only language they understand.
qgS4Bta.jpg

ETA-
...to be fair, we don’t know yet what caused breh to be in that situation in the first place, though. If he was resisting then, well...I can’t feel sorry for a breh deciding to RESIST ARREST IN 2020 when he’s in the wrong (forgery, allegedly). Hell even if he’s not in the wrong. Don’t resist. These mfs are demons. You’ll die. This has been known for decades. Can’t be that stupid and still have my support.
you sound like cracka shut the fukk up and stop posting micah johnson like you're about something

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m afraid the only way to combat this is to encourage behavior of that of Micah Johnson and to have a team of secret billionaires willing to pay for the defense of whoever takes on the mantle. I hate to say this but this is embarrassing. The man is already handcuffed. Throw him in the back seat and go on with your day.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
They knew exactly what they were doing. They are a bunch of entitled shyts who feel as though they're not respected enough for the service they give to the community.

Being called out on their shyt bruises their ego.

In order to address this problem there are two options.

Option 1 is suing the department and ensuring the perpetrator are imprisoned. Effectively you make the actions costly and push towards an environment where it is easier for the department to throw them under the bus.

Option 2 is a deterrent.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Because its been a loooong time since we came together to fight our enemies. Its like we loss all our natural fighting skills & ability to unite to save our race. Hell even the slaves fought back. Their sacrificing/to putting their lives on the line is the only reason we are here today. Our generation’s mindset is too far gone. We soft

Yep. That cracker and chink cop both need the worst death imaginable, but we all know nothing will really happen to them. Even if we get personal info like their addresses, ain’t shyt gonna happen. All of these gang bangers out here with these prime targets and they are fukin useless...

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why tape edited like that. Do I think he resisted arrest? Sure, but it things you can and cannot do to handle a suspect. Knee to the neck is wrong. Clearly an improper restraint. Cops need to get in the weight room