Minority Rumors for Trump Cabinet

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
We already have a Tulsi Gabbard thread here but there are others:

Housing and Urban Devleopment: Robert Woodson of the Center for Neighborhood Enterprise in DC

I know some brehs and brehettes on the Coli are all on that Black conservative=c00n crap and I don't trust Trump and Bannon but I would have to:salute: if Robert Woodson got HUD. He is critical of liberal government policies in the hood but he actually has his own organization (not just warming a seat at some think tank) and has stood up for Black people when some conservative rhetoric got out of hand.

He and Glenn Loury were the only two Black conservatives to resign from the American Enterprise Institute in the 1990s to protest the book The End of Racism by then rising star Dinesh D'Souza (The Bell Curve "Blacks are likely dumb for genetic reasons" came out at AEI at roughly the same time). They publicly panned it and nearly destroyed their careers in the process--but it showed they had balls and weren't on that :mjpls:

Education: Michelle Rhee apparently visited. I didn't live in DC while she headed the schools but she was either praised or hated (along with Adrian Fenty). Any DMV posters care to chime in? She got re-married though to a brother (the mayor of Sacramento) though I don't know much about him.

Any others anyone heard about?

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Education: Michelle Rhee apparently visited. I didn't live in DC while she headed the schools but she was either praised or hated (along with Adrian Fenty). Any DMV posters care to chime in? She got re-married though to a brother (the mayor of Sacramento) though I don't know much about him.
YlaylKz.png

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We already have a Tulsi Gabbard thread here but there are others:

Housing and Urban Devleopment: Robert Woodson of the Center for Neighborhood Enterprise in DC

I know some brehs and brehettes on the Coli are all on that Black conservative=c00n crap and I don't trust Trump and Bannon but I would have to:salute: if Robert Woodson got HUD. He is critical of liberal government policies in the hood but he actually has his own organization (not just warming a seat at some think tank) and has stood up for Black people when some conservative rhetoric got out of hand.

He and Glenn Loury were the only two Black conservatives to resign from the American Enterprise Institute in the 1990s to protest the book The End of Racism by then rising star Dinesh D'Souza (The Bell Curve "Blacks are likely dumb for genetic reasons" came out at AEI at roughly the same time). They publicly panned it and nearly destroyed their careers in the process--but it showed they had balls and weren't on that :mjpls:

Any others anyone heard about?

Michelle Rhee failed DC.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
rhee would be great, its too bad about her husband, it seems he is a creep, he could have ran for ca governor

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
All this speculation is useless. Trump is just trying to save face so he issues a rumor of a possible Black cabinet member. That means absolutely nothing at the current moment.

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
tbh. i really don't care if he hires a person of color. if he does, what is that really going to change? he is still going to be a fascist.