Misconceptions About Being A Ho

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
We've all been conditioned from an early age to believe that women who were sexually promiscuous dressed like prostitutes ie wore tight and revealing clothing, flirted with every man they came across, were extroverted, outgoing, talkative, etc.

But this could not be farther from the truth. In fact those type of women are most likely just attention whores, and the real ho's you gotta look out for are the quiet ones with glasses that have the allure of a good girl. Or the girl who looks down on other women for how they dress and judges them for their ho behavior.

For the old heads of the coli, was there ever a prototype for being a ho? Or were woman from all walks of life ho's? Even the most well-spoken, mature, god fearing women who looked good on paper was secretly a ho?

I need some enlightenment. Share some stories of how a chick you'd think would be the last person on earth to be a ho happened to be the biggest thot of them all. :dead:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Hoes come in all shapes sizes and colors. There isn't one shared character trait of hoes universally. Smart hoes, dumb hoes etc. Only thing I can add is hoes stay around each other. If your girl's friends are hoes she is one too.
College was VERY eye opening for me. High school wrongly taught me that hoes were just the chicks you'd see at Friday night parties wearing freakum dresses and were rachet ass hoodrats.

Definitely not the case. Good looking Spelman chicks can be hoes, the nerds, even the ugly chicks. Hoes come in all colors and area codes.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Hoes come in all shapes sizes and colors. There isn't one shared character trait of hoes universally. Smart hoes, dumb hoes etc. Only thing I can add is hoes stay around each other. If your girl's friends are hoes she is one too.
Aren't there levels to hoeness though? Like a chick that just fukks a new nikka she ain't committed to here and there, or after she's done fukking with one nikka for a couple months she starts fukking a new nikka.. to a chick that just be getting trains ran on her by multiple random ass nikkas?

Also how do you know if a chick is a hoe besides for her friends?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
College was VERY eye opening for me. High school wrongly taught me that hoes were just the chicks you'd see at Friday night parties wearing freakum dresses and were rachet ass hoodrats.

Definitely not the case. Good looking Spelman chicks can be hoes, the nerds, even the ugly chicks. Hoes come in all colors and area codes.
:mjcry:shyts crazy ouchea. Has it ALWAYS been like this? Since the beginning of time or recently with women having freedom to do whatever whenever. Can't even tell a hoe from a housewife, nikka gotta dig deep and even then he still could have the wool pulled over his eyes :francis:. With dudes it's probably easier to tell if a dude is a player/hoe by how easy he can talk with women, his charisma, swag, personality etc.

With these hoes out here you can't tell. That nerdy chick with the glasses always studying in the corner could be a hoe and you ain't even know it :sadcam:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Aren't there levels to hoeness though? Like a chick that just fukks a new nikka she ain't committed to here and there, or after she's done fukking with one nikka for a couple months she starts fukking a new nikka.. to a chick that just be getting trains ran on her by multiple random ass nikkas?

This is the coli.
These cats can find a reason to call anybody a hoe.

:francis:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This is the coli.
These cats can find a reason to call anybody a hoe.

:francis:
I know y'all women probably got more knowledge in this topic, since women are more likely to share their wild lifestyles in secret with women versus men. So.. how can I tell if a woman has or had a sexually promiscuous lifestyle?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Hoes hang around other hoes because only other hoes will cosign ho shyt

And there aren't levels to hoing, it's all ho shyt. A woman getting trains ran on her is the same level of ho as a woman deceiving a man into thinking it's his baby is the salme level of ho as a woman sleeping with multiple dudes in the same week.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm tryna put this knowledge down on my younger brother, but he's just like me when I was his age. ":shaq2: nah bruh you don't know what you are talking about"

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Hoes hang around other hoes because only other hoes will cosign ho shyt

And there aren't levels to hoing, it's all ho shyt. A woman getting trains ran on her is the same level of ho as a woman deceiving a man into thinking it's his baby is the salme level of ho as a woman sleeping with multiple dudes in the same week.
C'mon breh not all hoes hang out with other hoes. These bytches could have no friends and still be a hoe.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm tryna put this knowledge down on my younger brother, but he's just like me when I was his age. ":shaq2: nah bruh you don't know what you are talking about
My lil bro about to be 20 this October so I try to give him his space. But I'll be on some "you sure about her :usure:" type shyt. But I let him cook. Our mother though will straight tell him when she don't like the chicks.

I swear, a lotta brehettes gonna learn, a mother will become one of THE biggest hard on hoes members. It's one thing living her life, its a completely different thing when another woman is living her life fukking over HER child in the process.