Missing journalist James Foley allegedly beheaded by ISIS (video)

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Shyt was like 20minutes of straight killing

Shyt was clear and accurate

Wow

They had years to get their propaganda skills up. nikkas went from shakey cam footage to michael bay/hurt locker style cinema :wow:. That video was the turning point that got them the recruits

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
the funny thing usa was supporting isis in syria

isis are those great people of syria who are rising up against horrible assad

now usa is like :kony:

I am saying WTF?
John McCain even meet with them. :dahell::wtf:

Talking about they "struggling" and he was "moved" by them

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/06/isis-post-pr-photos-they-took-with-john-mccain/

ISIS troll game is on trillion.

Can you imagine what would have happened if Obama took a photo like this? :sas2:

Mannnn we need to not get involved with that bullshyt.

Militants in Nigeria slaughtered 98 people the other day? President is not holding any press conferences for that. I wonder why? :sas2:

Them Nigerian girls who went missing are still missing

And them Boko Haram nikkas still kidnapping people.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...a-girls-kidnap-boko-haram-wont-relent-n161871

:deadrose::dead:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
They had years to get their propaganda skills up. nikkas went from shakey cam footage to michael bay/hurt locker style cinema :wow:. That video was the turning point that got them the recruits

:russ: He is rocking an orange jumpsuit and everythang. I thought them nikkas don't wear color? :lupe:

Hold up!!:krs: Are they making him wear that to mock our prisoners in Guantanamo?

ISIS troll game is a trillion brehs. :banderas:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Got damn that's got be heartbreaking/soul destroying for the family to see that. Not the actual killing, but the message he left behind. Good lord we know it wasn't his words, but that's gotta be ether to his brothers soul!!

:sadcam:

:wow:
you can't be president for 8 years and NOTHING happen :what:

eat a dikk

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I am saying WTF?
John McCain even meet with them. :dahell::wtf:

Talking about they "struggling" and he was "moved" by them

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/06/isis-post-pr-photos-they-took-with-john-mccain/

ISIS troll game is on trillion.

Can you imagine what would have happened if Obama took a photo like this? :sas2:

Mannnn we need to not get involved with that bullshyt.

Militants in Nigeria slaughtered 98 people the other day? President is not holding any press conferences for that. I wonder why? :sas2:

Them Nigerian girls who went missing are still missing

And them Boko Haram nikkas still kidnapping people.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...a-girls-kidnap-boko-haram-wont-relent-n161871

:deadrose::dead:

breh those same weapons they armed them with all the money the us gave them

them niccaz just took it and went to iraq and took over the country little by little.

dudes outsmarted the usa

would be like me going to iraq find 1000 people to overthrow the government, obama like :obama: us giving me money, training, guns

then i use all what i learned, all the money gathered, all the weapons all the training and go to another country and take over

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
As a fellow journalist I hate seeing stuff like this happen.

Soldiers being tortured and killed is part of the game but this guy was out here trying to live his dream and make a difference.