Missing The 'Offs Cause We Couldnt Keep The Pace Sure Would Sting: CHA @ INDY Play-In Game - 630pm

Does The Buzz Get The Win and Keep Their Playoff hopes alive??

• Buzz with the dub

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Pacers advances on

Votes: 27 64.3%

• Total voters

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Is that a thread tag I see?! :wow: Hornets by 14
michael-jordan-crying.jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Come on breh. We've watched every hornets game this season.

This is exactly the game they'll go off for no reason. Graham going to have a random 15 pt qtr.:pachaha:

PJ 4/7 from deep :pachaha:

Terry can't miss in the 4th :pachaha:

Melo triple double :pachaha:

Zeller with a block :pachaha:

Miles with a poster :pachaha:

Borrego actually looks like he came from Pop's coaching tree :pachaha:

+130 :win:

:lawd::lawd::lawd:
our only wins this month have been the pistons twice and orlando. we were in "must win" mode the whole time too

two teams that are more than happy to lose and get a head start on next year :francis: if indiana simply shows up, they're gonna kick our teeth in start to finish

tired watching lamelo hold his wrist every game while people talk about what he can 'learn' by watching graham cry all game while biyombo and PJ rob everyone of easy buckets

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
our only wins this month have been the pistons twice and orlando. we were in "must win" mode the whole time too

two teams that are more than happy to lose and get a head start on next year :francis: if indiana simply shows up, they're gonna kick our teeth in start to finish

tired watching lamelo hold his wrist every game while people talk about what he can 'learn' by watching graham cry all game while biyombo and PJ rob everyone of easy buckets
You gotta stop being realistic. It's the play-ins!

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
th

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Man I tell you.....

Melo truly is the MVP of this team.

It’s crazy before the injury they was in the 4th spot but post him they fell this far down.

I’m now conflicted on what direction they need to go, A or B?

A - Roll the dice, fight for playoffs and see how far they can go?

B - Let this season end how it ends, get the highest draft pick they can and draft someone that’s both the best talent available and who can be built to compliment Melo

Nah they were playing well when he went down. They were in the 6-7 spot when he was starting and after he got hurt they made it up to the 4th spot. They only fell when Hayward got hurt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah they were playing well when he went down. They were in the 6-7 spot when he was starting and after he got hurt they made it up to the 4th spot. They only fell when Hayward got hurt
Gordon is the only 3 level scorer on the team that won't randomly start acting a fool at the worst times :manny:

and I'd feel better about a late season return if our dumbass coach had tried to build some cohesion between LaMelo and Hayward instead of pairing him with Miles and the bench for the first half of the season

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to see the hornets win but i don't think either team beats boston anyway

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Indiana is food right now. Charlotte taking this easy