Mississippi is rejecting nearly all of the poor people who apply for welfare and won’t explain why

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I don't want to be a dicc but you've provided no statistics and no actual argument besides your feelings. Having "a lot" of rules, regulations, and time limits doesn't actually help people. It just makes things harder for no real reason other than to make wealthy people feel good.
Aint teaching a class just stating how i feel about welfare whether y'all think im wrong or whatever your not gonna change my mind I can express my thoughts on a public msg board don't need charts and graphs...and I'm not a "captain bootstraps" guy either i help those around me a great deal but i will still feel that way about it

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aint teaching a class just stating how i feel about welfare whether y'all think im wrong or whatever your not gonna change my mind I can express my thoughts on a public msg board don't need charts and graphs...and I'm not a "captain bootstraps" guy either i help those around me a great deal but i will still feel that way about it
The problem is that your views are misguided and harmful when adopted by people in power. Saying we're not gonna change how you feel despite the evidence is also not something to spout out.

You should look more into the information that people mentioned in here and about welfare and corporate welfare in general.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im an idiot cause my beliefs don't line up with yours ......and I'll say it again fukk some damn welfare fukkin clown

You're talking like an idiot because you are painting people on welfare with a broad brush. People have welfare because they need assistance, not because they just want to be on it. No one is boasting about being on welfare.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
welfare is necessary, and i dont begrudge it

shyt like that soda argument we had was trash, tho :camby: theres nothing wrong with regulating what it can be used for. witholding it like this is republican garbage

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bottom line, they want poor people to die off.