Mitchy Slick on People Disrespecting San Diego, XXXtentacion Knockout & More

Yardie

Banned
Daps
Derailment
Stop trolling fukking goofy you already got warnings. It won't take much before you're banned.
Nobodies trolling fakkit. Nikka negged me, angry dapped me, then angry dapped another post in a whole different thread gay Nikka following me around like he got a crush on me

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Compared to the Bay, San Diego is racist as fukk. I lived in the Bay many years before and I damn near never experienced any anti-black behavior.

Soon as I got to SoCal, them Mexicans was showin they ass callin me all kinds of mayates and negritos and changos :mjcry:

Beaches and Downtown are nice tho.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Compared to the Bay, San Diego is racist as fukk. I lived in the Bay many years before and I damn near never experienced any anti-black behavior.

Soon as I got to SoCal, them Mexicans was showin they ass callin me all kinds of mayates and negritos and changos :mjcry:

Beaches and Downtown are nice tho.

I grew up in SD until I was 16, never had a racist experience with a Mexican they were always cool, but them lil skinhead whiteboys in middle school was different story :francis:

L.A Mexicans are basically neo nazis.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I grew up in SD until I was 16, never had a racist experience with a Mexican they were always cool, but them lil skinhead whiteboys in middle school was different story :francis:

L.A Mexicans are basically neo nazis.
I was in the east, not sure if that makes a difference. I barely ever saw any white dudes. It was mostly Mexicans, East Africans and some Asians. Damn near all the ADOS brehs were bloods :mjtf:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still remember Linkin wit Janky R. I. P x Him introducing me 2 mitch, when we went down to meet the plugg baaak in the day wit skyline

This was befo Trigg station even dropped... Blood always been a real 1, always paid homage to the pirus on both sides, invited 2 all the funktions.. Wish Xzibit would have done mo fo blood

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Still remember Linkin wit Janky R. I. P x Him introducing me 2 mitch, when we went down to meet the plugg baaak in the day wit skyline

This was befo Trigg station even dropped... Blood always been a real 1, always paid homage to the pirus on both sides, invited 2 all the funktions.. Wish Xzibit would have done mo fo blood

One of the funniest convos I had with Mitch was when I asked him about messy Marv and he said and I quote β€œI guess he got turned out on this blood shyt in prison” his choice of words had me dying . He wasn’t dissing him but it was fukking funny cuz marv being from Fillmore I always wondered how the fukk that happened

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
β€œBut real niccas always end up in the end zone”

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
Him and Sharp did a live yesterday and Mitch was talking about how some old rapper from S.D is writing a book and has a whole chapter lying on him being on paperwork . Mitch said it's lies. I'm wondering if it's Don Diego cause that the only person I can think of he had issues with. JAYO FELONY as well.

Also he was talking about units and artist budgets. Sharp went on to mention Bullet Loco (JAYO FELONY) and Mitchy have it up to JAYO.

Mitch also spoke on how being from Lincoln Park and the streets alot.of.street dude weren't taught the rules of how to be the one in the passenger seat when they man is popping.

Sharp mentioned how him being from Diego and how he on the Podcast the energy has change. He mentioned how when a artist is blowing up NO ONE GETS BEHIND THE ARTIST. But if you go to LA,.ATL,. Miami, they get behind they artist. It was alot.

Mitchy said it's alot.of.young cats that don't know DAYGO history that took offense to what he said and was throwing subliminals here and there in they own interview (no idea who he talking about)

Mitchy .and Sharp did give it up to some of the new cats - I remember him name-dropping Sietegang, KT FOREIGN, Lil Weirdo ,.Eddie MMackk and a couple of others.

Mitchy said he respect little weirdo because he says he always gives homage to the guys that came before him the Ecay Uno's,.Mitchys,.Black Mikey,.JAYO.

Last edited: