Mitt Romney: Some Trump Supporters Are 'Out Of Touch With Reality

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A lot comes down to people's lack of faith/contempt/outrage at those institutions and systems

Justice Department, DC politics, FBI, State Department, AG's

you can point a lot of this at social media, for the extreme polariztion. You can also look at events like Recession in 2008.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Never thought mitt Romney would be a voice of reason within the GOP in this day and age
Why’s that? Romney was saying the same shyt that’s lot of democrats say now on a number of issues. They called him racist at the time, because it was convenient.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If Obama got 2 terms Trump oughta get 2 terms. Literally all this comes down to is racism.

Obama getting in office literally drove a large part of the white populace over some edge of rationality. :yeshrug:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I hope ya'll know that a lot of the Trump sort is based off of simply a fad. Especially amongst the younger crowd and with black folks. It is really nothing Trump does, it's just cool to do it because others are doing it. It's actually a scary proposition because these people could

Daps
I'm gonna keep saying this until the election is over, unless he becomes ineligible he has a very strong chance to beat Biden. As garbage as Trump was, he won 10 million more votes than I'm 2016. In 2020, people weren't voting for Biden, they were voting against Trump. Biden despite not being a horrible president has a horrible perception and A LOT of people that voted for him previously, aren't going to vote this time around.
The question is........why is Biden punished for being "average/meh" but Trump is rewarded for being somehow worse than Biden?

This is the issue Democrats have to figure out. Trump could go outside RIGHT NOW and say "kill all white people and nikkas" and he'd STILL get 45% of the white vote and 15% of the brehs on his side.

Make it make sense.