Mixed Girl(s) Tag Appreciation Thread

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I got love for my sistas, but a lot of these mixed chicks be looking :ahh::noah::ohlawd:

Now if y'all don't know what the mixed girl tag is, they basically answer questions about growing up mixed and what it's like being mixed. I've watched too many and they all basically say the same shyt.

Enjoy my brethrens:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bruh what's wrong with yall Nikkas. Dude compiled a mfn 30 vid post of biracials talking about themselves and yall wonder why yall Virgins.
That shyt took a while, but I got these off YouTube. Wouldn't be different then if I uploaded pictures.

I stopped watching these a while ago, but figured I should make a thread about it.

Damn, y'all can't appreciate sexy?

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
:martin: I don't like mixed bytches for some reason..... i got a problem with them.... especially when they tryna "separate" themselves.... Like b*tch who the fukk you think you is? :martin:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
Ain't these trying to hear all these bytches cry about how hard it was growing up and throw Black people under the bus talking about how cruel Black kids were to them and their precious little curly hair. :russell: