Mixing lemon juice and witch hazel for acne

spaceships

Rookie
Daps
Go see a dermatologist, breh. I know a Indian chick who mixed that shyt together for brighter skin. She still has ugly skin, like with craters and shyt.

If you do use it put on some spf, cause that concoction + the sun is most likely going to eat your skin.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I've used each of those individually. The lemon juice for brightness and witch hazel to make my pores smaller. Ultimately the best thing for my skin has been eating oranges and drinking a lot of water. Topical stuff only makes a difference if u have a good foundation, and the foundation comes from internal measures

Daps
Your best bet is probably to eat a clean diet consisting of lots of green vegetables, grilled chicken, fish and nuts. Avoid dairy products and sugar if you can.

In this society it takes discipline to eat healthy because the stress of working all day makes people tempted to eat shytty food for comfort and convenience. Moreover, the medical establishment really downplays the importance of diet because they want people to buy their services.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
yo i tried alot of stuff cuz i have sensitive skin, i drink alot of coffee and smoke blunts so i had been looking for something to keep my face clear for the longest

I've been doing nothing but washing my face,hair and body with black soap and then i moisturize my face with ONLY Aloe vera gel. I use ALOT to make sure my skin isn't still dry, every few days i will apply a light layer of coconut oil to my face and dab off.

My face has been the clearest it's been in years and i've been drinking more coffee and smoking more blunts than ever lol

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Apple cider vinegar... Smells bad but it helps your face. I been following this girl's routine