Miz Cena and Maryse Bella :dead:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
...Bruh.

I hate that this is going to end with Cena and Nikki winning at WM and everything disappearing like it never happened right after, because Miz and Maryse keeping this shyt running for a while would be hilarious. Especially if it made Cena just rage-quit the robo-patriot act and just go after Miz with a chair like a crazy person when it finally gets to him too much. Miz and Maryse could run to Bryan, and Bryan would have to suspend Cena as to not appear biased. Would explain his absence for filming he's gonna do anyways. Plus, it'd let Miz and Maryse keep taking random shots the next while until Cena comes back.

Basically, I just want more of these segments. Mostly because Maryse playing Nikki is the least annoying Nikki has ever been to me.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
...Bruh.

I hate that this is going to end with Cena and Nikki winning at WM and everything disappearing like it never happened right after, because Miz and Maryse keeping this shyt running for a while would be hilarious. Especially if it made Cena just rage-quit the robo-patriot act and just go after Miz with a chair like a crazy person when it finally gets to him too much. Miz and Maryse could run to Bryan, and Bryan would have to suspend Cena as to not appear biased. Would explain his absence for filming he's gonna do anyways. Plus, it'd let Miz and Maryse keep taking random shots the next while until Cena comes back.

Basically, I just want more of these segments. Mostly because Maryse playing Nikki is the least annoying Nikki has ever been to me.
So sad but true. How someone else do you better than you smh? I still hate Miz, but I can't front, this shyt is gold, mainly because I hate Cena more:mjgrin:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Someone got a lank to the full versions? They're killing it. Hell, Miz/Maryse have got me more interested in this match than half of these legacy matches.

I legit wouldn't mind if they just kept feuding with other couples. Hell they don't even have to be couples, pit them against mixed teams of friends and let them play off that aspect (Steamy couple versus nerdy friends for instance).

Man, after the classic @TheGreatShowtime "Paige is God Awful" thread, I'm actually excited to see what Maryse is like in the ring. If she still has that swag she used to have....:ohlawd:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
...Bruh.

They're gonna get buried. So Vince is giving them free reign right now as collateral

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
DevotedMiniatureIaerismetalmark.gif
ReasonableFormalEelelephant.gif
VainSpecificIberiannase.gif

:takedat::takedat::takedat: