Mizzou student: "if they would have killed 4 more n__gers we would have the whole week off" (referencing the 3 Virginia students murdered)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
17090510165644993.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
According to screen grabs of her Instagram account, however, she identified herself as “unapologetically conservative,” a “Second Amendment enthusiast,” and a “pro-life advocate.”

Sounds like them “both sides”, “militants that post here:sas2::mjpls:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
that "it blows my mind when ww are racist" post is so stupid it pisses me off, and i fukk with the snow

yall really drink that feminist kool-aid and think women are innocent angels who only do or believe in bad things because men manipulated them into doing it. fukk that dumb shyt
Ironic that they'd say that, given that that statement is the polar opposite of feminism.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These are the women y'all want to impregnate. There is no difference from mizzou cac woman and a cali cac woman. :hubie:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Always blows my mind when white women are overtly racist

white men got the insecurity factor going heavy which explains it, white women literally have no reason to be racist and choose it to impress white men

Hope she loses everything :manny:

They hate black women got bigger butts, better lips, age way slower, etc.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Why does her gender matter? A racist bytch is a racist bytch. This bytch is racist.
Oh, it matters, a lot.

The "pawg" chasers don't stop to think or just don't care that the vast majority of their snow queens think exactly like that bytch in op.

These negros seem to forget how a few decades ago many black men were hanged in trees, burned alive, shot, fed to gators etc just for looking at these cave demons.

As @BrothaZay said above, most cases of racism involve white women, who do these bucks think has raised these right wing nazi racists all over the world? :heh: