MJ son Jeffrey Jordan arrested on Assault charges

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
you sound bitter
On the real, a lot of these posts come off jealous and bitter as fukk. Dudes making all sorts of baseless assumptions and shyt off this one incident. Dudes dont know shyt about the man at all but seem to act like they know all about him now. Bunch of grown men pissed at another man cuz they cant call his daddy their daddy:dame:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Dude.......your father is MICHAEL JORDAN. Where do you go from there ?

honestly, i would post vids of myself getting dunked on, crossed over, bricking shots 24 fukking 7.
i would hire a team to manage all of my social media accounts and flood it with me being garbage on the court.
at the end of every vid i would say "This is for you dad!"
then someone throws a wet towel in my face and it fades out to the
200px-Jumpman_logo.svg.png

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Honestly a lot of children of super successful people underachieve because everything is handed to him even more so when your dad isn't just but the most beloved athlete of all time. Jefferey probably needs some therapy.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
honestly, i would post vids of myself getting dunked on, crossed over, bricking shots 24 fukking 7.
i would hire a team to manage all of my social media account and flood it with me being garbage on the court.

:krs:

That's half a script right there, my people will call your people.....

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i would hire a team to manage all of my social media accounts and flood it with me being garbage on the court.
:laff:

Mannn what the fukk is wrong with ya’ll :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly a lot of children of super successful people underachieve because everything is handed to him even more so when your dad isn't just but the most beloved athlete of all time. Jefferey probably needs some therapy.

You don't know any super successful people to pass this one

you act like famous people are the only successful people in the world

now nikka, children of super successful people continue to be successful, because they go to the best schools where they have a network of alumni to add them in whatever they choose to do, they can go to their parents and ask for advise etc

say great athletes children can't be great athletes as well, because normally that talent skips a generation, and also most athletes pursue athletics to get rich so their kids don't need to be athletes so they don't train as hard or practice

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
when MJ took what little time he could spare to be with his seed he only hooped with him.
from the day that kid could dribble MJ was literally & figuratively sonning him on the court.

12 yr old JJ shooting around his personal court when MJ rolls in.

MJ: ohhhhh, you balling now? :mjgrin:
JJ: yo pops, chill...plz not now. :hubie:

MJ: *elbow checks JJ like a '93 Piston*
full
*takes the ball*
JJ: yo cmon dad, you aint even dressed to play...
MJ: *bounces ball of JJ's dome way too hard*
full

JJ: *seeing double*
full
"damn pops, we blood..." :why:

MJ: You were supposed to be next!" My jeans got more of my genes in em than your ass!
full

JJ: :why:

full