:mjpls: Might be time to change New Day's animations...

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Legendary Actress Carrie Fisher Owned Booty O's (Photo), Paige Opening Up On Podcast, WWE Presales - WrestlingInc.com

DQTiDQNVAAAI9r3.jpg

i was reading this article about Carrie Fisher randomly owning Booty O's....at first im thinking wow thats dope as fukk she has it...then i see this picture and i see the thing right next to the Booty O's...its kind of blurry but it wasnt looking right to me so i googled it and got these results:

dark-town-general-store-black_1_b604f59d4f0f0b44dbb5d5a6b96cffe4.jpg

0f64767a04e91f4d8221a849f598b351.jpg

she got the damn Booty O's box RIGHT NEXT to this racist ass shyt like theres no difference between the two.....

people have mentioned on here and in real life about how suspect some of their imaging and overall gimmick is...but this right here just shows how it can be blurred...

Side note: so does that mean Carrie Fisher is a racist? or is she a "history collector" :mjpls:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
TSC brehs not seeing any issue with this? :lupe:

I just don't think anybody gives a shyt one way or the other, lol... and I'm not sayin' that as a dis to you... but to see issue with what someone else (that's not even alive anymore) chose to do with a box of Booty-O's... what issue is there even to be had? I can't even care about why Carrie Fisher had a box of Booty-Os. That's like finding out Sheamus only eats Lucky Charms and wanting to know why or some shyt.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I just don't think anybody gives a shyt one way or the other, lol... and I'm not sayin' that as a dis to you... but to see issue with what someone else (that's not even alive anymore) chose to do with a box of Booty-O's... what issue is there even to be had? I can't even care about why Carrie Fisher had a box of Booty-Os. That's like finding out Sheamus only eats Lucky Charms and wanting to know why or some shyt.
its not so much about her specifically...my point was to look at the animation and see how it can be misconstrued and looked at in the same context as some sambo artwork. it just doesnt sit right with me and it makes me wish they pushed New Day a little more serious and not just pulling cereal out they draws.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
its not so much about her specifically...my point was to look at the animation and see how it can be misconstrued and looked at in the same context as some sambo artwork. it just doesnt sit right with me and it makes me wish they pushed New Day a little more serious and not just pulling cereal out they draws.

But if you had to think about how things are construed, especially in 2017, you'd be scared to do any fkin' thing, breh. Cartoon characters are always overexaggerated on things like cereal boxes. If the New Day was white, their faces would look like the Lucky Charms leprechaun's face.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
But if you had to think about how things are construed, especially in 2017, you'd be scared to do any fkin' thing, breh. Cartoon characters are always overexaggerated on things like cereal boxes. If the New Day was white, their faces would look like the Lucky Charms leprechaun's face.
maybe...i get what you're saying though...its just something to think about...we wouldnt be having this convo if they were booked seriously.