Mob James VladTV Interview Series (Official Thread)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I wonder once the money was gone, what Suge was doing for money.
Like once he no longer owned anything Death Row related, how did he sustain his lifestyle?
suge aint good off snoop when he was featured on no limit albums...under snoop doggy dogg..

he got paid durin that run n whatever p paid em to get out of that contract..

suge thought he could get a eazy e deal ..like how dre was still payin eazy while on death row..

soon as p got snoop..he dropped doggy from his name n redid the publishing...

also once he filed bankruptcy n reconsolidated his bills ...he learned how to live at reasonable lifestyle..millionaire status but not like he was..

hell most of the stuff was paid for by pac..lol

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I've been convinced that suge knight made a pact with the devil years ago to form death row. Near any one affiliated with the label is dead, incarcerated, or committed suicide

Last edited:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
suge aint good off snoop when he was featured on no limit albums...under snoop doggy dogg..

suge thought he could get a eazy e deal ..like how dre was still payin eazy while on death row..

also once he filed bankruptcy n reconsolidated his bills ...he learned how to live at reasonable lifestyle..millionaire status but not like he was..

Yeah, that deal he struck with Master P for Snoop signing to No Limit and the Pac albums helped sustain him for a minute
All that back catalog of Death Row Records albums held him down for a minute too
I think by the time Suge was back to being a bodyguard for Katt Williams, he had burned through all of his money

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is false.

Reggie went into detail on bombfirst of the deal to let snoop go to no limit.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
Its amazing how small Compton is, but so many different gangs that are all enemies. Then throw in the Mexican gangs, and its just:mindblown:

Once Upon A Time In Compton Gallery | Compton Police Gangs

Map-Of-Compton-Area-Gangs-1024x611.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I've been convinced that suge knight made a pact with the devil years ago to form death row. Near any one affiliated with the label is dead, incarcerated, or committee suicide

If you look at a lot of suge pics, hes throwing up the devil horns. Snoop talks about he sees demons in his song, and pac says he sild his soul in smile for me. Dj quik even told some sort of similar story in an old interview. People think these rappers arent being literal when they said they sold their soul, but its very real.

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL