Mob James VladTV Interview Series (Official Thread)

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
any photos of MOB James during the Death Row days?

heron fake nephew posted some pics few years ago..

PLRe2YR.jpg

Last edited:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i enjoyed every part
Me too but the one part that really hit me was the detective kading interview and he said it was wolf that killed big Jake (suges homeboy ) and Orlando was involved. That's crazy to me
Suge was flexing heavy on the industry and extorting mad people based on gang affiliation. Instead of helping the gang menbers he really exploited him .
Monkey man George seemed to be highly feared . He really took out a lot of them from heron buntry etc .And mob James is all tears but buntry had a videotape showing of monkey man associate being tortured and killed.
All this at a multi million dollar company at the height of hip hop record sales is just crazy

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I bet suge slapped the shyt outta alotta people when he was at his peak. And the dudes around him were even worse.

I saw an interview where MOB James said he knocked the shyt outta DOC cause he was drunk talking shyt. When we were young we thought DOC was tough.
Someone knoccn you out when you drunk dont mean you're not tough lol

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Someone knoccn you out when you drunk dont mean you're not tough lol
These dudes were Piru bloods before were fashionable. I would imagine they were just tougher. Bloods use to be crazy outnumbered, but still managed to stand their ground. Them OGs were some tough muthafukkaz

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me too but the one part that really hit me was the detective kading interview and he said it was wolf that killed big Jake (suges homeboy ) and Orlando was involved. That's crazy to me
Suge was flexing heavy on the industry and extorting mad people based on gang affiliation. Instead of helping the gang menbers he really exploited him .
Monkey man George seemed to be highly feared . He really took out a lot of them from heron buntry etc .And mob James is all tears but buntry had a videotape showing of monkey man associate being tortured and killed.
All this at a multi million dollar company at the height of hip hop record sales is just crazy

There is a rumor out there that Orlando Anderson and Keefy D were in Atlanta @ Jermaine's party. All Kading is saying is that he believes it to be true.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a rumor out there that Orlando Anderson and Keefy D were in Atlanta @ Jermaine's party. All Kading is saying is that he believes it to be true.
Yes that blew my mind .
How intertwined the whole story is .
Suge tries to bully everyone and tries to bully puffy .
Puffy refused and linked up with south side crips .
Suge went with big Jake in Atlanta and tried to start trouble not realizing he was outnumbered or just being foolhardy .
Big Jake ends up dead .
And then 2 pac enters
In the end pac and big were sacrificed in the beef between puff and suge .

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes that blew my mind .
How intertwined the whole story is .
Suge tries to bully everyone and tries to bully puffy .
Puffy refused and linked up with south side crips .
Suge went with big Jake in Atlanta and tried to start trouble not realizing he was outnumbered or just being foolhardy .
Big Jake ends up dead .
And then 2 pac enters
In the end pac and big were sacrificed in the beef between puff and suge .

Your timeline is off though. Puff wasn’t with the south side crips when Big Jake got killed.

The whole reason for Puff seeking out protection was because of this incident. Suge held Puff responsible. Puff knew he needed protection going forward whenever he was in LA.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka was foul as hell doin home invasions n shyt :snoop:

everyone aint gonna be down wit that..
Reminds me of some of my friends and associates. That gun make the little guys feel so big. They are itching to use it for anything. No restraint at all. It’s their passport to money power and respect in their eyes.