Mob James: War Started Because Suge Couldn't Extort Diddy Like He Did Others

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Suge has lied about 98% of the time on that collect call podcast… he very rarely tells the complete truth In his story or puts half truths out there ….. I wish Angela yee would have put out that interview with suge and maino going back n forth haha :bryan: ….. maino low-key was getting at suge over b.I.g ….
?????

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Pac was not a high level exec, he was and up and coming entertainer. Other than that, Puff was very connected in NY, street wise and business wise. I am selective based on the circumstances. You are acting like everyone is the same person and circumstances don’t exist.

And Suge wanting to extort Puff just sounds weird. Why would a big LA exec - who stays in LA, has no will to do anything in NY and is never in NY - want to extort a more connected guy thousands of miles away? Extorting someone means that you have a business relationship with them and they had none.

And Suge paid people to be the boss, Henchman and them earned their “stripes” in the streets. While those guys wanted to downplay their streetness, Suge wanted to exaggerate his. Very different characters. They were career criminals, Suge was a big entertainment bodyguard who leveled up through the entertainment industry and then paid money to live out his childhood dreams.
Pac was Pac. movies, music and other social activities. Any time Suge talks about Puff, he talks about bad contracts at uptown (Jodeci, MJB). We know Jodeci rolled with DR during the all eyes on me circa. He was probably trying to get MJB and other artist as well. You can call that business or extortion, but it clearly involved Suge getting at Puff’s artist (including Faith).

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Maino is from b.k New York … Angela yee and maino did a collect call podcast with Dave and suge and maino was disrespectful off the jump with suge …. Angela yee spoke about it on Matt Hoffa platform go peep it … it’s not coming out tho …. Maino was talking trash to suge like “am from where biggies from etc “ …. majority of newyorkers don’t fukk with suge or a good portion don’t… clearly they still feel a type of way about him and it’s clear it’s over them thinking he had b.I.g killed ….