Mixtapes & EPs Mobb Deep VOL #1 MIXTAPE 25 Year Tribute to the Infamous [OG Samples/Blends/Unreleased/RMXS]

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
This is hitting hard :banderas: I loved the three different beats you put on Give up the Goods, that was my personal favourite part of the mixtape :ohlawd:

This is must cop status :salute:

Respect fam......check your hotmail. Also, if you like Give Up The Goods, wait'll you hear what's on the Deluxe version.....one of the bonus tracks is a monster 6-minute complicated, layered blend featuring Nas. Took me 2 whole days just to record that 1 track.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
M1i2aik.jpg

GPucMEG.jpg

YouTube

Soundcloud

It took me weeks to finish, but it's finally done. This is one of my fav groups and albums of all-time, so I had to make sure I came correct on it.
Vol #1 of a 2-part Tribute mix celebrating 25 Years of Mobb Deep's magnum opus 'The Infamous'

NEW Remixes
OG Samples
Blends
LP cuts + Loosies
Unreleased tracks

Illustration by Che Hinkson

VOL.2 COMING SOON...

If you'd like to support the project and purchase a copy of the Extended HQ download with split tracks and unreleased bonus blends & tracks, just email me at promoguy1@gmail.com or DM me.
Otherwise, still enjoy the free streaming version.

Feel free to let me know what you think of the mix...

This shyt fire so far
0331c02f1eeb17c6f281649f7c605c9e.png

Do you get anything from me streaming this? If so, what’s better for you YouTube or Soundcliud?

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
This shyt fire so far
0331c02f1eeb17c6f281649f7c605c9e.png

Do you get anything from me streaming this? If so, what’s better for you YouTube or Soundcliud?

whatup fam....naw I never get anything from streams. The only way I get supported is thru ppl buying the HQ download of the Deluxe extended version. Appreciate ya asking though. If you ever wanna cop the download, just DM or email me at promoguy1@gmail.com and I'll take care of ya