Mobile Detailing business journey.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Put local recreation centers & sports teams on your list of potential clients.

My daughter plays in a rec "travel" softball league (basically we travel from field to field at one park, but that's another gripe). Anywho, huge ass park, but it's like 7 ball fields there. 4-5 days a week teams are regularly playing aka parking in the lot and a lot of times 2+ hours.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How's the business breh?
Over the past month I’ve averaged 3 to 4 jobs per week. All referrals from my ex wife cleaning business clientele. I still don’t have a van yet so I’m doing everything out of my car.

Right now I’m in the process of developing my own snow foam. I want to cut down the time it takes to wash a car. I want it to be an all in one formula as well as touchless. You spray it on, let it sit then rinse.

So far I’ve done 3 paint correction. Simple 1 step. I got two polishers. Nothing major. I’m still working my day job. The first few jobs were brutal tho. Out in the heat. Definitely got to be in decent shape. The cheapest job I did was $95.00.

Eventually I want to just offer paint corrections. Less jobs, more money. Don’t want to do regular washes and interiors.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Over the past month I’ve averaged 3 to 4 jobs per week. All referrals from my ex wife cleaning business clientele. I still don’t have a van yet so I’m doing everything out of my car.

Right now I’m in the process of developing my own snow foam. I want to cut down the time it takes to wash a car. I want it to be an all in one formula as well as touchless. You spray it on, let it sit then rinse.

So far I’ve done 3 paint correction. Simple 1 step. I got two polishers. Nothing major. I’m still working my day job. The first few jobs were brutal tho. Out in the heat. Definitely got to be in decent shape. The cheapest job I did was $95.00.

Eventually I want to just offer paint corrections. Less jobs, more money. Don’t want to do regular washes and interiors.

PM me bruh, I got some questions my boy. I REALLY need to run some stuff by you and get your opinion

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This 19 year olds at my job has his own truck and has a contract with the local credit union .

He bought the van with everything custome for about 20k.

He already paid the truck off within a year .

He literally walked to the credit union asking if they needed anyone to clean their company cars . He also does employee cars they sign a list and he comes out daily to do the cars .