Mods why do y'all dikk police so much? If anyone makes a thread about another race of women praising Black men you instantly delete it?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I mad a thread about all of the folks hating on black men in the comments and y’all deleted it :what:

I didn’t delete it

I do often delete these threads on these “other” women cuz these loser bedbuck niccas be dedicating threads to BELOW AVERAGE WHITE WOMEN

If they bad, cool

But dedicating threads to a woman solely for being white is unacceptable. This ain’t the place for that.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
OP talks all that Internet Ass "Mah lineage is GQOV" shyt and over here hurtin cause mods won't let him share how happy he is that Liz and Maria like Black men :dead:

It's okay breh you can still Google it

I love ADOS women and Black women above all else I'm just not a huge proponent of the dikk policing movement.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

I made a thread about all of the folks hating on black men in the comments and y’all deleted it :what:

Posts like this have nothing to do with dikk watching tho:skip:
Posting a woman clearly fetishizing nikkas in front of a Migo is not showing black men love
When any person of any color/gender says shyt like this
It’s disingenuous as fukk
dikk watching/Clit watching is when nikkas post threads of people of different races in happy relationships that have never said anything bad about their respective culture(s)
And nikkas start projecting they own insecurities on to that relationship
You are clearly conflating the two
Furthermore if you take any of these dry dikk nikkas serious on this forum
You already lost:russ:
These mentally ill nikkas be kicking nothing but rah rah on this forum
But I promise you they ain’t saying shyt to no nikka out with his white girl, Asian girl, Latina or whatever the fukk in the streets:russ:
nikkas are straight out of a comicbook on here playing like they Venom
When they really Krillin in these streets:mjgrin:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
200w.gif