Mom kills her children, herself at Florida home

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So the kids came to tell the neighbor they been shot and the neighbor didnt let them in the house to protect them??

concise

Veteran
Daps
It took this long for a poster to say this...........How the hell do you go back to the house?? How the hell does the neighbor let them go back to the house?? and how was she calling them back??? was she outside or something....

:wtf: ....... sad ....

Before a crazed Florida mom allegedly killed her four children and shot herself Tuesday morning, the wounded kids ran to the neighbors for help -- and were turned away, 911 calls showed.

Thomas first opened fire and wounded her children sometime around 5 a.m. , police said, and three of them fled their mother’s home in terror.

The recordings of the neighbors’ 911 calls, released by Brevard County Sheriff's officials on Wednesday, captured the chaotic scene at the Port St. John neighborhood as the kids tried desperately to get help, The Orlando Sentinel reported.

"Get back, you're not coming in our house," a horrified woman is heard saying during a call recorded early Tuesday.

Read more: Neighbors of Florida mom who killed her 4 kids turned the children away when they tried to get help  - NY Daily News

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i am mad confused by the article brehs. so there was a shooting, the kids got shot once. went to their neighbor, who didn't know who shot who, so didn't let anyone in.

so nikkas went back to their moms to get shot and killed? RIP, its a sad sad story.

but it makes no sense.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
The neighbor should have snatched the wounded kids into her house, locked the door, & called 911. That's what any human would do. That's what I'd do, even if I was scared & horrified at all the blood during the wee hours of the morning. They're just kids!

I don't understand WHY the kids didn't keep fleeing from the mom. Don't go back to the mom's house!

Parents more often snap in difficult economic times when they can't provide for their kids. The father of the kids only left his family recently? Maybe the mom killed everyone to cause the dad pain.

Tragic.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i don't understand what can possess a mother to kill her own children that came out of her. if you're depressed take yourself out .....but leave the kids to live their lives. jesus.
RIP.